Nike Hyperdunk 2014

^ fit very similar to the 2013s.

I havent balled in em yet but they feel good on foot, grip should be decent they are not noticbly lighter than 2013s, the biggest improvement iMO is the concealed flywire on the upper I never liked that look on the older models.

love playing in these, so comfy. Lockdown and traction is a1. Its my go to shoe atm, I can see myself on nike id a lot with these. 

love playing in these, so comfy. Lockdown and traction is a1. Its my go to shoe atm, I can see myself on nike id a lot with these. 
Just gave them a go for the first time.  Solid shoe -- looking forward to the lows 
smokin.gif

Has anyone gone a half size down from true in previous hyperdunks (or these I guess)?  

Since these don't fit super narrow and the fuse is soft, just wondering if it might work out well for narrow footers.  Bought my TTS and I'm happy, thinking it would have been interesting to put on that half down pair though

Has anyone gone a half size down from true in previous hyperdunks (or these I guess)?  

Since these don't fit super narrow and the fuse is soft, just wondering if it might work out well for narrow footers.  Bought my TTS and I'm happy, thinking it would have been interesting to put on that half down pair though

I could of went .5 down but I just went with my true size. I wear elites or NBA socks anyway so it will be good. But I def tried on .5 down and coulda went either way. I put the soles of my 10.5 to some size 11 carmines and they are the same length lol

Last edited:
I could of went .5 down but I just went with my true size. I wear elites or NBA socks anyway so it will be good. But I def tried on .5 down and coulda went either way. I put the soles of my 10.5 to some size 11 carmines and they are the same length lol
Thanks for the response.  Yeah after playing in them, my true size felt good, I just felt like there was a little more space than I'm used after playing mainly in Kobes and KDs.  I wear NBA or elite socks too.  The little bit of extra room is probably good for me though.  Still a little curious to try on the .5 down though to see how it is. 

That was some move by Shoni Schimmel in that game - Hilight even by NBA standards going up on someone a foot taller than her...

Looks like they might be releasing some sort of HD city pack.  I'm curious...  These are all listed for August 7th base on FNL's calendar: http://www.finishline.com/shoe-release-calendar

logos-nike.png

[h3]Men's HYPERDUNK 2014 LOW DC[/h3]
Style: 706503-703

Color: Dark Grey/Volt/Hyper Turq

logos-nike.png

[h3]Men's HYPERDUNK 2014 LOW LA[/h3]
Style: 706503-076

Color: Dark Grey/Volt/Hyper Punch

logos-nike.png

[h3]Men's HYPERDUNK 2014 CHICAGO[/h3]
Style: 653640-078

Color: Dark Grey/Volt/Hyper Crimson

Last edited:
Stopped into a local DSG yesterday to try on the .5 size down in these.  I was much happier with the fit having a narrow foot.  Loved the mango colorway too, so I ordered those with the bday coup off FTL 
smokin.gif

Looks like they might be releasing some sort of HD city pack.  I'm curious...  These are all listed for August 7th base on FNL's calendar: http://www.finishline.com/shoe-release-calendar

logos-nike.png
[h3]Men's HYPERDUNK 2014 LOW DC[/h3]

Style: 706503-703
Color: Dark Grey/Volt/Hyper Turq

logos-nike.png

[h3]Men's HYPERDUNK 2014 LOW LA[/h3]

Style: 706503-076
Color: Dark Grey/Volt/Hyper Punch

logos-nike.png

[h3]Men's HYPERDUNK 2014 CHICAGO[/h3]

Style: 653640-078
Color: Dark Grey/Volt/Hyper Crimson

Chicago and LA gonna look very similar,
View media item 1092313

DC sounds interesting tho..

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone is interested -- but eBay seller latvia72 (not me) is selling white/black TB pair for 99.00 plus free ship.

Not bad

^^^ nice find...repped....but dang....wish they weren't majority white.....
It is a lot of white, I kinda like them actually.  Good with the mangos I've got for now though.  Looking forward to seeing more colorways come through for both the highs and the lows

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on some IDs...some nice choices for the colorways/designs

The original 08 hyper dunks are easily my favorite basketball shoe of all time. If they ever retroed the blackouts, I would buy as many as possible. However I tried the 2010s and the 2013s and the durability of the shoe was horrendous. I have never seen sneakers deteriorate like that in my life. I hope these are are the performance juggernauts that the 08s for. Just to reminisce: 

Last edited:
Flywire ripping, wearing right through the insoles to the point where the shoe is not even wearable. Outsole begins to rip. My entire college team had several issues with this. We had to make a second order through the middle of the season 

Flywire ripping, wearing right through the insoles to the point where the shoe is not even wearable. Outsole begins to rip. My entire college team had several issues with this. We had to make a second order through the middle of the season 
crazy...flywire has never been an issue...for me it's been the cushioning...the lunar wears out and you no longer get that softened impact...I usually had to switch to another pair every few months...hyperdunks need that FULL LENGTH lunar like the kobe's....

The original 08 hyper dunks are easily my favorite basketball shoe of all time. If they ever retroed the blackouts, I would buy as many as possible. However I tried the 2010s and the 2013s and the durability of the shoe was horrendous. I have never seen sneakers deteriorate like that in my life. I hope these are are the performance juggernauts that the 08s for. Just to reminisce: View media item 1100961
The originals were my favorite as well, the 2012 were alright but once the lunar is done its a wrap and mine have been almost unbearable. So I'll probably keep passing and picking up hyperrevs till zoom comes back if it ever does.

Back
Top Bottom