Nike Hyperdunk 2015

So I know these shoes have been out for over 2.5 weeks, but not ONE SINGLE performance review (Foamers overview doesn't count, not critical, and the shoes haven't been put through their paces).

Does Nike have a gag-order on reviews for a time period or something, because this is weird. I would pick up a pair and review myself, but I have spent a ton on Kobe X ID's, too many ball shoes for now. Will wait on reviews.

So I know these shoes have been out for over 2.5 weeks, but not ONE SINGLE performance review (Foamers overview doesn't count, not critical, and the shoes haven't been put through their paces).

Does Nike have a gag-order on reviews for a time period or something, because this is weird. I would pick up a pair and review myself, but I have spent a ton on Kobe X ID's, too many ball shoes for now. Will wait on reviews.

Slight lisp lol but good review for what you need to know on performance and fit, and all that...

Got my LAs in today. Quality is A1, construction is great, no egregious glue stains. details are very nice!

Got my LA's and I'm sending them back. Mad uncomfortable on the rubbing of my heel could tell early that I would get blisters and I'm not down for that.

Thinking about LAs ...very interested to see what bttf pair will look like... ya know its gonna happen rt.... it's 2015

Got my LA's and I'm sending them back. Mad uncomfortable on the rubbing of my heel could tell early that I would get blisters and I'm not down for that.

I tried them on over the weekend and I wasn't feeling them as well. Yeah the heel is not padded like the Achilles area and the cushioning is lacking, the forefoot especially. They run big too.

Them Bruce Lee's are fly.

I love the look of these but I guess I gotta double sock when I hoop bc my feet are killing me.

mwbbz5.jpg

View media item 1649443
View media item 1649444
View media item 1649445
View media item 1649446
My Bei Jings city pack

pictures do not do these shoes justice.. these shoes are a beauty in person and very comfy after you break em in [3 wears] little stiff at first but it gets better

better hurry that there is still a FSR via footlocker and NDC.. the Rios went pretty fast and a niketown rep told me these will only release once hence the limited tag.. so for those on the fence you should just go for it before you pay resellers tax

Last edited:
hyperdunk 2013/14 vs these? Is the zoom anything special or just your typical zoom air sneaker nowadays?

Last edited:
I think I'm officially over these shoes, my toe nail is turning black. :smh:

Bout to unload these *******

I think I'm officially over these shoes, my toe nail is turning black. :smh:

Bout to unload these *******
if you balled indoors then you should clean really well and return .. you can't unload these shoes anywhere the Bay is flooded .. and the Rios and Bei jing lows are not moving even with the limited tag

Back
Top Bottom