Nike Hyperdunk 2015

I think I'm officially over these shoes, my toe nail is turning black. :smh:

Bout to unload these *******

Ive only heard n seen this happen with shoes that are too small forones foot

LA's look great in pix, but im waiting for discount. Wish LA came in lows too

just returned my chinas at niketown sf ... wore them for 3 days and werent feeling em as many necks that i broke it still wasnt very stylish to me

not feelin the lows, look too much like KD6s.

these would be copped if they drop.

Last edited:
If anyone's interested, d_cks sportinggoods has a few models on sale. Only til 10p tonight.

Any word on a new hyperdunk? Starting to feel theres not gonna be any new decent performance nike bball shoes this yr. I don't consider the jordan XXX "new" and the KD/Kobe shoes are a disappointment compared to previous models and dont even go there with the lebron 13...

I've heard great things about Lebrons 13s performance, ugly as sin but seems like it's a good performance shoe, same with the Soldier 9.

Been hearing great things about the 2016 HyperRev though, might want to check it out.

The only lebron shoe im interested in righ tnow is the ambassador 8 oreo, forefoot and heel zoom with a lightweight upper sounds good. I just hope that XDR outsole is decent indoor (ive found this stuff too firm and slippy in the past)

Last edited:
FYI: today at Somerville Outlet $19.98  {not a typo under $20} sizes 12.5 & above  (only red)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom