Nike Hyperfuse Low iD

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

pass on lows. sitting on swoosh for like 40+, still cant find myself to pull the trigger
i hate you? are you allowed to use vouchers on swoosh?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

pass on lows. sitting on swoosh for like 40+, still cant find myself to pull the trigger
i hate you? are you allowed to use vouchers on swoosh?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

$125?

How about $85
GR's retail for $90 which is ridiculous to me because thats more than the KD3 which is a superior shoe with a signature name attached to it. I expect these to hit at least $110 on nikeid.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

$125?

How about $85
GR's retail for $90 which is ridiculous to me because thats more than the KD3 which is a superior shoe with a signature name attached to it. I expect these to hit at least $110 on nikeid.

nike why won't you drop these and replace it with the 2011 hyperfuse instead, just a thought.

nike why won't you drop these and replace it with the 2011 hyperfuse instead, just a thought.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

2011 hyperfuse low are atrocious
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

2011 hyperfuse low are atrocious
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

these iD options are pretty bad for $130 so far. hope they're in the process of adding more.

these iD options are pretty bad for $130 so far. hope they're in the process of adding more.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i agree, pretty disappointed especially since they didnt add the cool grey color i wanted. plus the black on the mid sole is stupid.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i agree, pretty disappointed especially since they didnt add the cool grey color i wanted. plus the black on the mid sole is stupid.

c'mon.. they showed us pics of "rondo" iD's with green fades and gold swooshes and they didn't even add those in.

c'mon.. they showed us pics of "rondo" iD's with green fades and gold swooshes and they didn't even add those in.

Back
Top Bottom