Nike Hyperlive 2016 (for James Harden)

eek.gif
are these dropping?
They might end up at Ross at some point. For some reason they've gotten BHM PE's sizes 13 and up for the past couple years.

Last edited:
Not entirely sure buy if they're anything like the HC cushion is minimal. If you're looking for cushioning I would probably look at the KB Mentality 2 or the Hyperrev. Also, you can pick up a pair of Rose 6's for under 100 now. IMO, The Rose 6 has the best cushioning of all time in a basketball shoe.
lebron x has something to say about this :wink: lol im just playing.
and i do own both pairs lol

Same for the Hyperrevs. At least I can get the "Draymond Green" if I'm felling those. If it is the two white based ones I won't be mad.

Shot around for an hr before I had to switch back to my lebron xii lows :x to play a game in.

For 99.00 I wasn't expecting much in the cushion area. The insole is thicker than the Kobe 8s,9s so that's a plus.

The upper is really stiff. For it to be "mesh" it feels more like hard plastic. Maybe it gets better after they are broken in but my first impression was meh.

The fit is pretty snug. I went true to size and had no issues with the ankle lock down. The padding around the ankle is minimal. Wear thick elite socks if you need more support.
Low to the ground feel so that was a plus especially when hooping in low tops.

The traction is buns man. Simply put. Unless you are hooping outside or on a well waxed court, be very careful when choosing this shoe. Even shooting pull up jumpers gave me an uneasy feel because the grip wasn't "sticky"

After an hour I switched back to my brons, and the difference between zoom/air max cushion and just flat out zoom(hyperlive) was night and day.

I will try and play in these a few more times before I donate them to goodwill.

Shot around for an hr before I had to switch back to my lebron xii lows :x to play a game in.

For 99.00 I wasn't expecting much in the cushion area. The insole is thicker than the Kobe 8s,9s so that's a plus.

The upper is really stiff. For it to be "mesh" it feels more like hard plastic. Maybe it gets better after they are broken in but my first impression was meh.

The fit is pretty snug. I went true to size and had no issues with the ankle lock down. The padding around the ankle is minimal. Wear thick elite socks if you need more support.
Low to the ground feel so that was a plus especially when hooping in low tops.

The traction is buns man. Simply put. Unless you are hooping outside or on a well waxed court, be very careful when choosing this shoe. Even shooting pull up jumpers gave me an uneasy feel because the grip wasn't "sticky"

After an hour I switched back to my brons, and the difference between zoom/air max cushion and just flat out zoom(hyperlive) was night and day.

I will try and play in these a few more times before I donate them to goodwill.
virtually no cushioning setup in these right?

Man those Isaiahs look good but being from L.A. that's just too much green. Saw that color back in October. 

I can't find these Isaiahs any where. Everyone is saying they didn't get them yet. Does anyone kno where I could find them? I'm in Massachusetts.

Why get the Isaiahs if they don't have his logo? They're just a pair of basic black and green hyperlives.

I had a feeling they'll be a disappointment like the Hyperchases.
tired.gif
I've heard mixed reviews on the PU insert in these and the Hyperchase but haven't given them a go myself - have only tried on a pair that I ended up returning

Back
Top Bottom