Nike Hyperrev 2016

I tried to put these on in store on two different occasions and failed
roll.gif
Got in halfway and was trying to stretch the liner but couldnt do it.
My foot aint even wide.
I really wanted the Beal PE's.
Definitely a sexy model with a nice price tag. Even if youre paying retail. I just cant get them on so I had to skip.
Jesus F Christ I almost had a full on calf-cramp (no lie) trying to put my duck feet in them.

I immediately felt the "space" on the heel area. I'm glad I didn't get them for hoopin. 

A friend of mine recently got a pair and I notice him adjusting the strap often during game play. 

Too bad, I like the colorways+style+weight. Lockdown is my main beef with these shoes. the 2015s were a+

I got a the red/black CW pair with the code for 20%, came to $65 on NDC. Can't wait to try em out, I have the 2015's and I really liked those, super comfy and superb traction.

$150 though [emoji]128128[/emoji]. Comparing that to the $54 hyperrevs I got during the 15% cash back on ebates...that price difference hurts.

Last edited:
Definitely stocking up on these. not sure if the xx9 low is messing with these being double the price even after sales. the zoom is no slouch and no clunky heel.

waiting game for deals...I would definitely not mind having one pair for ball and one pair for casual

^^^^ air cancuns

Air pebble beaches

Air vanquished

Air drew leagues

These fools really missed all the good names

man Nike needs to release those white/royal PEs Draymond wore tonight for game 5, they are the cleanest Hyperrev PEs imo

^, Those gold/white Draymonds are beautiful.

Love these shoes, the look is great, cushioning is actually real Zoom but are they a **** to get your foot into!! Man, I damn near tore the heel cup off trying to shove my feet in them and I have small and thin feet. I can't even imagine big guys trying to cram their feet in these. But for the price, best balling shoe of the year IMO. I really like the Hyperev line, Nike just improves on the shoe little by little each year and they easily are better than the Hyperdunk line, especially the price. Getting these for $65 is a steal.

^, Those gold/white Draymonds are beautiful.

Love these shoes, the look is great, cushioning is actually real Zoom but are they a **** to get your foot into!! Man, I damn near tore the heel cup off trying to shove my feet in them and I have small and thin feet. I can't even imagine big guys trying to cram their feet in these. But for the price, best balling shoe of the year IMO. I really like the Hyperev line, Nike just improves on the shoe little by little each year and they easily are better than the Hyperdunk line, especially the price. Getting these for $65 is a steal.
Definitely takes practice to get your foot in lol

Saw both of the Draymond's at HOH Serramanila. Anyone know if these are going on ndc/swoosh? I want em but don't want to pay retail :\

got the black/yellow Green PEs yesterday they have plenty of sizes and not alot of people even know these dropped yesterday
ohwell.gif
 everyone is looking forward to the flu games 12s i guess, saw the white/gold pair too, they're nice but I could do without them, maybe it they make it to the clearance rack in the future, maybe
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom