Nike Janoski Max Fake or Legit?

Hello dear nike friends!

first off I want to say that this forum is one of the best nike forums with lots of informations! I read a few threads and I can say that I will recommend this forum to my nike buddys that are also into buying shoes online.

But now to my question. I bought these Janoskis of eBay and didn't really thought about if they might be fakes or not. The seller was from Germany and looked legit as he sold it with the box and was not a wholesale type of guy. But somehow I think that they might be fakes. I had read all the other topics discussing wheter or not their pair is legit or not and on those shoes you immediately saw that they are not legit, only one was pretty close tbh of them. But I can not really find those imperfections on my pair hence why I thought I might ask the experts rather then running around with fakes that fall appart anywhere soon.

Here are the pics of the Pair, the insides, the innersole, the box and so on.

On this last picture I "pulled" the inner piece/sheet of cloth on the backside of the tongue (as it is not glued and isn't extended to the front part of the shoe as you can see) and I am not sure if nike has built it that way? 

Would be really helpfull if you could adress what indicates you that they are fakes. I think even if those are fakes they are really close to the real deal (or maybe not?) I never bought one of these of the Nike store so don't bash me please.. 

Yours faithfully

MD20

PS: Sorry if you find my english bad as I am from germany. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom