Nike Kay Yow/Think Pink kicks **update...new kicks**

Ill be copping this weekend .... if my size is still there.

THANKS RAP for the text and thanks FRANK for posting the link

swoosh there it is.

Isn't it that women shoes are narrower than mens?  Will i have any problems in wearing these?  Example: i wear a size 10.5 for kobe 4, size is ok for me but it feels a little tight around the width for me.  Thanks.

this is true for a lot of the wmns shoes. you'll have to take your chances. you can always got another haof sz up (2 sz up total) to compensate. (ie 10.5 mens to 12.5 wmns)

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Pink Hyperdunk > Pink Hyperize

euilnm.jpg

nice pic ron...but i may get rid of my 12...can't fit
ohwell.gif

Just ordered the the Hyperizes from eastbay for 107 ship, you cant beat that. These are real special to me, since my mom is a breast cancer survivor...I hope i can grab the Lebron Soliders 3s here soon

Nice pics man. I love those Hyperize! Can't wait to get mine.

Ron nice shot of the HDs.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Just ordered the the Hyperizes from eastbay for 107 ship, you cant beat that. These are real special to me, since my mom is a breast cancer survivor...I hope i can grab the Lebron Soliders 3s here soon

These breast cancer shoes are special to me to.  A couple of my family members are survivors also.  This is my way to show love to them and help the cause.

I really need a swoosh connect
nerd.gif
Need to pick up the hyperize and maybe the shorts, still need the hyperdunks but I haven't really seen a pair for cheap.

edit: iborroel theres a pair of hyperdunks on ebay right now size 6.5/8

here you go

2guxel0.jpg

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by joekamel

Will Eastbay have the "accurate" ones? The ones in the pic have the pink tongue tag with the white ribbon... but the stock photo on Eastbay has a white tongue tag with the pink ribbon.
I am going to have someone in our warehouse check on this shoe, once we receive the shipment, to see if the shoe we will be selling looks the same as it is pictured on our website.  Once I find out, I will let you guys/gals know.
Thanks EbRep.

I wish i had the chance to grab those LeBron Foot Solider 3s....I been looking for those for a good price in my size
nerd.gif

i really wish they made the hyperdunks in my size!!! i like the soldier iii and hyperize too, but not enough to pick up. i'm happy w/ my LL9 blue chips though.

Back
Top Bottom