Nike Kay Yow/Think Pink kicks **update...new kicks**

i wish they'd release the BC unis. whether it's oregon, illinois, syracuse, or any other nike team. those oregon BC unis looked nice

Just posting an update on the Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Big Kids in Pink Fire/Pink Fire/Black (75793600).  I was told we should be receiving the shipment for these shoes tomorrow or on Monday next week.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just posting an update on the Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Big Kids in Pink Fire/Pink Fire/Black (75793600).  I was told we should be receiving the shipment for these shoes tomorrow or on Monday next week.

My wife will be happy about that.

Man nike.com has them, Niketown has them. Come on Eastbay! get your shipment! lol

Well eastbay just charged my card finally, so i assume the hyperizes should be shipping out soon...i hope. I am still debating on getting the shirt and the shorts

Originally Posted by DNeou20

i wish they'd release the BC unis. whether it's oregon, illinois, syracuse, or any other nike team. those oregon BC unis looked nice
Thanks I Knicks and auright.

I wish they released the Illinois unis too. I know Oregon auctioned two of them and Illinois will be auctioning theirs sometime in the near future. But they will be too big for me.

I want to get the shorts, but is there a difference in the cut of women's b-ball shorts versus men's versions? Is there a need to possibly go a size up or anything? Thanks in advance.

^I would think so. Just look at the size chart for a pair of mens shorts then compare it with the size chart for the Kay Yow shorts. There's a little size difference of a couple of inches. Good lookin out for the hookup, you know who you are.

yeah, but i know they'll auction them but yeah they'll all be too big.
unless I get Tajuan Porter's shorts then I should be good lol.
They need to release them to the public and use the money for the foundation

Damn I got an email from eastbay saying up to two weeks to ship. Oh well. I'll be patient and wait it out. Don't want to miss out like the hyperdunks

Someone posted a few pages back that they ordered the pink Hyperize from Eastbay and then got an email stating they would be delayed 2 weeks later. My wife's pair from NDC was just dropped off.

^^No problem yeek8. iborroel when did you order her pair, just tryna see when I should get mine
nerd.gif

Eastbay got their shipment of Hyperize in last night.  Mine have already been processed and are waiting for UPS to pick them up. 

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^No problem yeek8. iborroel when did you order her pair, just tryna see when I should get mine
nerd.gif
I ordered my wife's pair on Tuesday. You should get an email with tracking information when they're shipped out.

We have received our shipment for the Nike Hyperize - Women's in Pink (67193611).  These shoes are now in stock.

^^Thanks for the confirmation EastbayRep". Does this mean customers who put their order in this week should start receiving shipment emails?

Originally Posted by abstrack

^^Thanks for the confirmation EastbayRep". Does this mean customers who put their order in this week should start receiving shipment emails?
That is correct, as long as there are no issues with payment, the orders for these shoes should be shipping out later tonight or on Monday night, and shipment confirmation e-mails would be soon to follow.

Back
Top Bottom