Nike KD 15

On another note, my Volts just touched down and I couldn't be more pleased

20220703_155911.jpg

IMG5886298525721414533.jpg

Last edited:
4B95C6E2-F14B-4B55-A969-DE4CBA8B8B9F.jpeg

These arrived today. Still waiting on the purple pair to be delivered.
Heel slippage straight away, so quickly switched to the 14’s.

It was said that you have to wear them to eliminate the heel slippage, but I understand switching them out.

How's the Zoom feel?

Any day now one of these new posts will be a NBY link 🤣
I really hope you’re right lol, NBY is in shambles especially in the basketball department. Id really love to know what’s going with it, such a mystery bc I remember during the pandemic them having up to 5-6 hoops models up there and even launching N7 kyrie 4 Low IDs. Super weird that there is nothing but the infinity now.

Forefoot looks a little plain, and the mid-rear looking too aggressive in some of these new colorways. Tan and blue for sure.

Not sure if this shoe's appearance I am liking less and less as time goes on, or what. The forefoot looks so minimal and unstructured while the rest of the shoe is the exact opposite. Have to see in hand and wear to be sure.

Ended up returing my pair. The comfort of these was great, but couldn't just cope with the fact how dangerously unstable these were. I haven't rolled my ankle for a long time, but I rolled/almost rolled my ankle in these 5 times. Could be part of the footwork yeah but using, let's say my trusted companions CP3 XI and Zoom GP Retros for years, never have I rolled my ankle in those. Same with the Kobes 4/5/6, not a single ankle roll. Zoom Separates? Never. GT Cuts, nope. KD15? Multiple times, in a week.

The heel slip went away after a few hours, so that was a big plus. But the weak lacing system for my foot shape just didn't give me a secure feeling, I think I would have needed a one more lace hole on the too of the shoe ti get the desired fit.

Ended up returing my pair. The comfort of these was great, but couldn't just cope with the fact how dangerously unstable these were. I haven't rolled my ankle for a long time, but I rolled/almost rolled my ankle in these 5 times. Could be part of the footwork yeah but using, let's say my trusted companions CP3 XI and Zoom GP Retros for years, never have I rolled my ankle in those. Same with the Kobes 4/5/6, not a single ankle roll. Zoom Separates? Never. GT Cuts, nope. KD15? Multiple times, in a week.

The heel slip went away after a few hours, so that was a big plus. But the weak lacing system for my foot shape just didn't give me a secure feeling, I think I would have needed a one more lace hole on the too of the shoe ti get the desired fit.

that's disappointing.. i'll wait for more people to review. i'm content with my rotation right now

Yeah the shoe doesn’t give you symbionte like few in terms of a one to one fit. Even when you rock your size of choice.

I stayed true to size. Half size down for me was too small. And I had to semi choke the laces to get the one of one fit I like.

Back
Top Bottom