Nike KD 15

Reminds me of these
Screenshot_20220325-201913_Google.jpg
Ugh that’s disappointing

I like the kd15 design but have been feeling like every colorway is weak, and think it’s that plastic wavy piece that looks off. I was waiting for a colorway to mimic these joints. I thought a black based shoe with the white wavy piece would be fire and give it a 90s vibe. But those ain’t it :smh:

Still weirds me out that Jalique never has game footage. But with how harsh social media is, I get it. I don't think anybody expects him to be Z-Bo out there but sometimes its offputting. There's even footage of shoe-it playing. And Dr. Zach, lol. But I'm the weirdo that sometimes just searches for pickup game footage online and watches it on days I'm not playing, so maybe I just have my own little obsession with watching pickup games 😂

Still weirds me out that Jalique never has game footage. But with how harsh social media is, I get it. I don't think anybody expects him to be Z-Bo out there but sometimes its offputting. There's even footage of shoe-it playing. And Dr. Zach, lol. But I'm the weirdo that sometimes just searches for pickup game footage online and watches it on days I'm not playing, so maybe I just have my own little obsession with watching pickup games 😂
I’m the same way, my FIL thinks I’m weird for recording summer league games. Dude, I watch random YouTubers play pickup all the time, let me live my life :lol:

I still do that too

I’ll tell you this. I truly believe some ballers that have been long time reviewers…..can’t ball.

Like I’m sure they can play at their local gym with whoever’s, but they never played organized or very competitive ball.

Also, it’s not always easy getting footage. I was visiting family back home in Winnipeg, I got invited out to some open runs with friends and they were all good about that. But some gyms and some people do not want to be recorded in pick up games and that’s 100% understandable.

That’s why for most of mine I just get shoot around footage because the other 25+ plus hours of games at gyms or mens leagues cameras aren’t allowed.

Possibly. But in all seriousness. Why do you think there is zero footage of the sole brother hooping. 👀

We knew those bums couldn’t play, but I still appreciated the early looks and opinion on shoes.

Haven’t watch in a long while, on purpose.

Foamer was my guy for performance reviews back in the day because he actually had game and we’re both mobile bigs and wear the same size

I will watch a video occasionally if it’s a shoe I’m interested in but back when he switched to doing daily videos was when I basically stopped watching his stuff. As far as I know he stopped doing performance reviews :smh:

I still don’t get how the sneaker game and YouTube game is so saturated but actual legit hoopers doing performance reviews is so far and few between. Like there should be bare minimum 5-10 legit channels for a small guard, big guard/wing, and big man. There’s several for small guards I guess

KD 15 PE for other athletes is seeing an increase in price. These (Napheesa) have been on Nike Canada for 10 days now. Sold out about 3 times now, some sizes just popped up again.

When I was doing videos I never had someone who would film for me. I would just set up for some shooting and dribbling by myself. Then I stopped video because if I missed a shot I sucked but if I made them all (edits) I wasn’t being truthful. It’s a tough place.

It’s funny though because while someone might not be able to hoop, running and jumping are things MOST people can do, so a review from a “lesser” hooper doesn’t automatically equal an invalid opinion on the shoe. Like duke40 duke40 said, you can’t win - the internet will always find something to hate on lol.

If footage shows makes and misses… IMO you can still tell if someone can hoop or not.

Show me 5 v 5 footage of nightwing going 7/10 or Jahronmon going 5/10, we know who can hoop 😂😂

When I was doing videos I never had someone who would film for me. I would just set up for some shooting and dribbling by myself. Then I stopped video because if I missed a shot I sucked but if I made them all (edits) I wasn’t being truthful. It’s a tough place.

To be fair nobody wants to see someone building a house brick by brick:lol: I usually try to get one cool IG story of a shot everytime I play just for content but nothing wrong with editing it for the good parts.

Even I made a couple of myself last summer since the rec league I was in had cameras and on this one, I actually did add one of my bricks in there:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom