Nike KD 9 ID Thread - Available July 7, 2016

Good god those look sweet, did you actually order those or were u just playing around with the options.
These are in my basket waiting on the next discount code along with the Phoniex sun joints I made lol. Soon as the code hits I'm ordering both

I think another round of discount are inevitable, I got 2 pairs waiting in the cut (I'm stealing your design @Salacious Crumb
 :lol: )

LOL nice. The more the merrier.

I want to make a darker pair. Going to take photos of the shoe in the daylight. Got the shoes in the evening, so I don't know yet how they exactly look in the natural light.

I got both of my ID's in last night, the white flyknit is pretty horrible.

I wanted it to be a pure white like the USA KD9's, but you can almost see right through it and black is peaking out. Pretty sad about that.

Return them if you aren't happy with them...

Yeah, I know that's always an option, just wish I had known so I didn't waste about 3 weeks waiting for them.

Hopefully, during the next clearance sale the ID's are back on sale as well so I can mess around with it some more.

yeah I wouldn't be stressin... But that's gotta be a little dissapointing after waiting so long... Unfortunately the kd premium ids aren't on sale and the options are trash IMO. Hopefully there is one more wave of clearance on the ids tho... Fingers crossed

Yeah, I know that's always an option, just wish I had known so I didn't waste about 3 weeks waiting for them.

Hopefully, during the next clearance sale the ID's are back on sale as well so I can mess around with it some more.
when do you think the next clearance sale will be 

also ebates is back to 1.5% cash back.. anyone know when it will be back at 12% or higher. I have some kd and kyrie iDs I want to check out with but only when theres at least 12%+ cash back being offered

also ebates is back to 1.5% cash back.. anyone know when it will be back at 12% or higher. I have some kd and kyrie iDs I want to check out with but only when theres at least 12%+ cash back being offered

It was 12% ago last week or so. But didn't have a clearance code at that time. I feel one more is coming up soon before they take off the KD 9 from iD.

I think the next one is rumored to be around mid-May, but with that said it's not likely the KD9 ID's will be on sale like it was last month. Hopefully, I'm wrong...

As for ebates, it tends to fluctuate a lot. To be honest, it's downright random what the percentage cash back will be. Anything 9% and above and it's enticing enough for me with the additional clearance promo code.

the premium nike iD options are nicer than they looked.. the swoosh/pull tab and all the iridescent areas are suede and are actually stitched on.. and the gold touches are actually a rainbow-gold sort of string that's stitched into the swoosh, pull tab and heel areas

There's a 20% off code right now (BONUS20), are the IDs anymore durable than retail pairs? And are they the same size or they fit smaller?

Back
Top Bottom