Nike KD 9 ID Thread - Available July 7, 2016

My second pair arrived  
pimp.gif

Nice pairs everybody. :pimp: That grey/blue/pink multi weave is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm guessing (hoping) these'll hit clearance one more time before the Xs drop. Gotta couple more pair I want as well.

Nice pairs everybody. :pimp: That grey/blue/pink multi weave is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm guessing (hoping) these'll hit clearance one more time before the Xs drop. Gotta couple more pair I want as well.

I hope so as well. The X's drop in June. Hopefully the 9 iD goes on sale again. May buy two to make!

Also, the lace tips on mine are metal. Nice touch.

Nice pairs everybody.
pimp.gif
That grey/blue/pink multi weave is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I hope so as well. The X's drop in June. Hopefully the 9 iD goes on sale again. May buy two to make!

Also, the lace tips on mine are metal. Nice touch.
I think another round of discount are inevitable, I got 2 pairs waiting in the cut (I'm stealing your design @Salacious Crumb  
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom