• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_o38e5pVdvt1s3gys4o2_r1_400.gif

My preheats jus came in(paid resell). N if ur flat fotted ir have wide feet u gotta go at least a half sz up. Im a 13 bought a 14 n know that now ima have to return my premiers i got frm hanon in a 13 for sure cuz these 14 r snug

My preheats jus came in(paid resell). N if ur flat fotted ir have wide feet u gotta go at least a half sz up. Im a 13 bought a 14 n know that now ima have to return my premiers i got frm hanon in a 13 for sure cuz these 14 r snug

If that's the fit on these I don't know that I will even bother. I wear a 13 normally and hate the length feeling of 14s. I have kinda wide feet.

Only KDs I have are a pair of elite 7s. Got for the low. They fit but snug. By middle of day once material warms up it's not too bad.

Tried these on in store in my true size and everything that has been said is pretty spot on.  They are pretty hard to get on and I have a narrow foot.  The flyknit feels great and the cushion is awesome.  The cushion is better than the KD 5 and 8 (models I feel performed great.  I loved how the 8 performed, I was one of the rare ones who fit them well).  I can see why people stayed TTS.  There was a little bit of room in the toe area but the lockdown felt so good that your foot felt like it wasn't going anywhere.  I wanted to try on a pair that was a half size down just to see what they felt like but they didn't have it.  I could imagine it would feel more snug, better or worse is probably dependent on what your foot is like.  As for me, a narrow footer, I might get tts because they felt good already.  

This is all coming from a on court, hoop shoe perspective.  

Side note...the white already looked kind of dingy so I'm definitely grabbing a different colorway.  Excited to cop a pair, just not this colorway.  If I played on prestine courts then this color would be copped with the quickness.  

Dude on youtube did a performance review on his preheats where he played in them for a week, and guess what??? Them ******* got dirty. All shoes get dirty, its inevitable. its how you clean and manage your shoe that keeps the longevity. But in all respect just buy some Crep Protect or Jason Markk Protector and your good. but the **** will still get dirty tho

Dude on youtube did a performance review on his preheats where he played in them for a week, and guess what??? Them ******* got dirty. All shoes get dirty, its inevitable. its how you clean and manage your shoe that keeps the longevity. But in all respect just buy some Crep Protect or Jason Markk Protector and your good. but the **** will still get dirty tho
Truth.  It is inevitable for sure.  The pre heats were also a lighter color so those are bound to get dirty.  I guess any light/white based color shoe is bound to get dirty.  I think a darker based colorway takes care of that, obviously.  If you're hooping in your shoes and they don't get dirty, you're probably not hooping hard enough or you're playing on an immaculate court.  

I think people just trying to get their bang for their buck when it comes to spending 150 on shoes.  The USA colorway just looks like it'll get dingy and dirty with the quickness.  

Performance/hooping wise, this is the best KD hands down. Probably even better than any Lebrons. On the level of Kobe 9 and 8 for me but with better cushioning. I dont grade them aesthetically coz each model always have that certain CW that makes each model pop. No grade for casual either, ball shoes are ball shoes to me.
How much higher off the ground do they feel compared to the kobe 8 and 9? Those are my top 2 but I've been trying to save them
feels a bit higher than the kobe 9s. has nice cushioning but not too high off the ground. don't know about 8s.

also, the general consensus on sizing is that these fit true to size but are hard to put on at first, right?

If that's the fit on these I don't know that I will even bother. I wear a 13 normally and hate the length feeling of 14s. I have kinda wide feet.

Only KDs I have are a pair of elite 7s. Got for the low. They fit but snug. By middle of day once material warms up it's not too bad.

Ya i gotta little toe space but perfect pressure on my pinky toe and midfoot. If i were u id at least try a pair on cuz this cushioning is top notch. It makes yeezys feel like the retro griffeys

NDC is basically sold out of sizes 10-16..small sizes remain..:smh:
You know how nmds are never available online but they're at most ftls and champs, well its the same concept but without the hype. Your better off looking in store.

for the people (athlete wings) who have balled in these and the xx9 and xxx
whats your favorite among all those?

Back
Top Bottom