Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah the shoe definately breaks in fine my dude!

slightly off topic : The USA jerseys got released today... does anyone know what size is best if im a M in swingman jerseys?  i know the nike authentic jerseys are quite fitted... we dont get the USA jerseys in stores over here so i have to order online 

Funny that the USA colourway came out on Canada day. It actually released in Canada on the 29th. The micdrops released today though. I ordered the MDs because I think the Preheats are too nice to play in. Probably selling those for slightly over retail. 

anyone having trouble putting these on should try angling their foot and sliding it in rather than going in flat footed. Makes a huge difference.

Funny that the USA colourway came out on Canada day. It actually released in Canada on the 29th. The micdrops released today though. I ordered the MDs because I think the Preheats are too nice to play in. Probably selling those for slightly over retail. 
Size on the preheats?

Preheats were cool but pass on the $200 but didn't like the light red/pink or whatever

They were $150

Man, I got through on these through Villa but now have buyers remorse. What I really wanted was the Zero's.

Anyone know if they're sitting anywhere in person? I missed the dang Nike "Draw."

Lol well better hop on the phone and call ASAP. Dont email they take their tie replying to those.

Nah doubt they sitting anywhere but dnt think they goin for much over retail, idk tho havent checked

I must be in the demographic that recommends sizing down. These look looooooong when it's a half size too big.

Are u worried about the look on your foot or how they fit your foot. Sozong down just cuz it looks long doesnt make siense. If theyre too big then yeah soze down but theres nothing one can do about the look they look long on even smaller sizes. Hell imagine how they looked up close on KDs foot

They were $150
Lol well better hop on the phone and call ASAP. Dont email they take their tie replying to those.

Nah doubt they sitting anywhere but dnt think they goin for much over retail, idk tho havent checked
Are u worried about the look on your foot or how they fit your foot. Sozong down just cuz it looks long doesnt make siense. If theyre too big then yeah soze down but theres nothing one can do about the look they look long on even smaller sizes. Hell imagine how they looked up close on KDs foot

Yeah I have lots of space in the toe.

Grizz and others why does it seem like yall got ndc codes on deck? I get one if i buy an ID thats i have a legit complaint about lol. Thats like once every yr or 2
They don't wanna let me live on bigger releases, so i never get a chance to use them...

laugh.gif

- KDs have generally been hit and miss at the same time. Performance hit but aesthetic miss and vice versa. IMO the 9 is both.

- Kyries are hot because they look good and they're (relatively) cheap. The Kyrie 1 was outstanding for casual wearers and narrow-footed ballers.

- Lebrons are overpriced and have been on a downward trend since the XI. Normal people can't ball in them comfortably and it's split casually.

- Kobes have consistently been good both aesthetically and in performance ever since the IV, with few exceptions (looking at you, VII).

But to get 360 max zoom with REAL flyknit on a dope silhouette at $150, I would have no qualms calling the KD9 the best Nike Basketball signature shoe in a long time.
I agree with all of this at least until I try them on, which should be some time today

The last two KD's were a burden for my feet.

- KD 7 had too many hot spots that irritated my feet.

- KD 8 fly wire on the side rubbed my pinky toe bone the wrong way. Imagine rope and wood rubbing together.

These 9's are a blessing. I like KD and his brand want to support hi. This is a game changer here.

I ended up going .5 down on my pair & the major reason why was because there was more toe space than what I would personally like. If you want that out of the box fit, TTS is the way to go but you'll have extra toe space. But if you're willing to break the shoe in (remember this is flyknit), I'd say going down .5, yes the sneaker will fit more snug than it already was at TTS but I believe it's worth it to eliminate that toe space. The shoe is fine width wise but it was long length wise. The toe space wouldn't have been that big of a deal but since the sneaker is articulated at the forefoot the transition felt wonky because it was as if my foot was just slightly misaligned. I think Nightwing even mentions that in his review when he was talking about the difference between going down .5 and his TTS. 

Hope this helps ppl! 

Last edited:
I ended up going .5 down on my pair & the major reason why was because there was more toe space than what I would personally like. If you want that out of the box fit, TTS is the way to go but you'll have extra toe space. But if you're willing to break the shoe in (remember this is flyknit), I'd say going down .5, yes the sneaker will fit more snug than it already was at TTS but I believe it's worth it to eliminate that toe space. The shoe is fine width wise but it was long length wise. The toe space wouldn't have been that big of a deal but since the sneaker is articulated at the forefoot the transition felt wonky because it was as if my fight was just slightly misaligned. I think Nightwing even mentions that in his review when he was talking about the difference between going down .5 and his TTS. 

Hope this helps ppl! 

Everyone feet is different but you nailed in on the head.

This should be stickied on page 1.

Saw the USA's at Foot Locker. The 9's do look better than the 8's. However, I'm not very high on the design like a lot of people are. 

Back
Top Bottom