• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How is this still possible?

These things are a lowkey PITA to get on and off... he must have a really narrow foot. 
Yup, this was especially the case with the KD 4. His feet are really narrow so they made his shoes the same way.

I held the unlimiteds in hand on Saturday and I liked them.  If I had an unlimited budget I woulda copped them, sadly I don't 

Yep I'm in the same boat. I usually wear Kobe's to play in and these honestly just feel too high off the ground for me. They're comfortable as hell and I love the way they look but they just don't fit my style of play. These would be better for a shooter or big man IMO.

how tall are you? im a shorter guard (5'9) and i love zoom bubbles along with some air max. i just feel like if i don't have that extra bounce I won't catch that extra rebound lol

how tall are you? im a shorter guard (5'9) and i love zoom bubbles along with some air max. i just feel like if i don't have that extra bounce I won't catch that extra rebound lol

I'm 6'0...I feel like all the Zoom in this shoe actually makes it harder to explode up or even explode to the basket off the dribble. I prefer the feel of the Kobe 11's where I have cushioning in the insoles but I can really feel the court and be able to make quicker cuts in.

Returned the USAs. If they give us the Navy Americas or another bomb colorway I may bite but for now the Mic Drops will do.

I am taking my USAs bakc and trading for pre heats ....i alresdy have the kobe xi usa so i am good on that colorway

1588bpy.jpg

Mic Drops with white midsole

^Oh wow...that looks clean.

I wish they had made the zoom inside the bag white on the released pair.

Last edited:
Seen the white multi color and BOP in hand today. White multi is underwhelming because the colors don't really pop. The BOP are straight fire!!!! That flyknit weave looks so good in person. BOP over White Multi and Mic Drops

Was gonna pull the trigger on unlimited but might have to wait for the white multi instead. They look gorgeous

they look like customs out of the preheat or some bad replicas. if real, ez pass
Im thinking it's the latter, I pulled the images off a forum that isnt in english, they  usually have legit sample pictures but occasionally they put up fakes, regardless i expect the shoes to be that colorway when they drop

Back
Top Bottom