Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Preheats Unites and Unlimiteds are best releases so far IMO

USAs, BOPs second string

White multicolor flyknit KD9s are juvenile post-soda-and-birthday-cake barf gross [emoji]128567[/emoji]

Man, glad I went TTS on the Unites. I tried them on today (after DHL dropped them off) with some Nike Elites and they fit super snug. Since these are ball shoe for me, I needed them to fit with Elites. 

I had tried on some Pre-Heat a few weeks ago (which were sitting in 11/11.5 i.e. they can be found sitting) at FTL/HOH Valley Fair and the 11.5 fit fine with regular Adidas ankle socks on. 

Last edited:
These are not sitting on any website except sivasdescalzo in a few sizes, which is a Spanish sneaker boutique based in Barcelona/Madrid. Most people have probably never heard of it and after shipping and USD to Euro conversion, you're paying a slight resale price. 

Otherwise, all European sites are sold out (such as SNS) to my knowledge. SNKRS sold out and never restocked yet while Footlocker took it down off their site. The other US footstores (Champs and Footaction) didn't even get it to my knowledge. 

Ive seen them on a few french websites last week but no large sizes (i never claimed fsrs) my point was they were not sold out as quick as the preheats around my way.

Im glad i managed to get a pair, cant wsit to play in them.

View media item 2169223

Release day on the Unites was strange - that morning they were on Foot sites but by 10:00, when I tried to do a store locate on the website, they were completely pulled. Went to the HoH in Arlington and they were sitting - FOR. Didn't grab mine until a couple of days later - still plenty of sizes but never back on websites.

Last edited:
Ive seen them on a few french websites last week but no large sizes (i never claimed fsrs) my point was they were not sold out as quick as the preheats around my way.

Im glad i managed to get a pair, cant wsit to play in them.
Okay, fair enough but are these French sites well known around here? Anyways, I saw some Pre-Heats sitting in the back at HOR/FTL at one of my local malls a  few weeks ago. I was looking for Unites. Go figure. Just depends on where you are and your luck I suppose. I had them stock locate a sz 12 but nada came up. 

thats what i was saying lol. The bay = ebay
Lol... I thought you was talking about the Bay area lol. But, yeah, I purchased on "The Bay" lol.

Is it just me, or these aren't as well received as most of us thought because of the "lower" retail price? I don't think i've seen anyone wear these in person other then myself.

Is it just me, or these aren't as well received as most of us thought because of the "lower" retail price? I don't think i've seen anyone wear these in person other then myself.
I think it's more that 'basketball shoes as casual shoes' has been steadily falling off for years. Runners are back and they're cheaper (often with better materials) and "easier" to wear.

The retail price already has these shoes demolishing the KD 8, and they're comfy as hell IMO. But quite a few people like the 9 but can't wear it because of the fit.

The black and white ones are on ebay for $130 shipped, but does anyone know of any less expensive sources?

Performance basketball is on life-support, retro basketball very much alive in fashion.

Nike seriously needs to stop giving out free retro product and start handing out INLINE product. There will be no legacy for any of their product that's come out in the past decade due to retro product stealing the spotlight.

These Durants' are quite nice and deserve to be showcased.

Performance basketball is on life-support, retro basketball very much alive in fashion.
For real! My HOH bball section is pretty empty these days while the rest of the store is buzzing.

The 9s are dope but i'm glad Nike is slacking and cats arent paying attention to 'em. Theres a couple colorways I want to cop but I'm waiting for the super low  (white/multis especially)

I just hope they dont go into basura mode and start pumping out nothing but wack colorways like the Kyrie 2

Back
Top Bottom