Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

So do we have set in stone release dates for these or a list of upcoming cw's? It seems weird for the black/white to release the 18th and then black mc and the other black on the 20th.  I feel like there's either going to be some limited shenanigans with one of them or one of them is an ID.  
i really hope we get that black MC on 6/20 but im not getting my hopes. wouldnt be surprised if its an ID option

i really hope we get that black MC on 6/20 but im not getting my hopes. wouldnt be surprised if its an ID option
That's what I'm thinking too....but then I think about how kinda "bland" it would be to release those two other black ones initially....they're nice, but just going off what Nike usually does for the 1st release. 

Any new info @NYC757  ?

Thanks man, wanted to make sure before buying. Wonder how he got em so early

It looks like an online company. Who knows, but same thing happened before the melo 12s actually dropped. I saw them on eBay for at or under the retail price and the seller(s) seemed to be reputable. Check to see if there is a return policy before buying.

Last edited:
There is a 30 day money back guarantee on them,mine should be here weds from the tracking i received on them today. 

I'm not in a hurry to buy these. After the last two years I know sales are bound to happen.

These are too plain to pay full price for.

Besides, what if they fit weird? I gotta hear some reviews personally.

Last edited:
The Black/back White/front is pretty.
Looks even sexier with medial side being black with under hints of white.

I'll be on those

Holy Cow, are those Kobe's still available anywhere!?

Only on eBay. Them prices up there.

Black whites look off to me. In for greys no doubt

Maybe if they would of reverse the flyknit for the all black part it would of look more subtle. Kinda of like if they would have woven white threads of flyknit in between those oval shaped windows. That would of been dope...

Even if they would of faded the zoom fibers from white to black. That would of been a nice touch of detail...

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting a pair from the Ebay seller ya'll posted up there.

My league starts next week, but I just got in my XX9 lows from the Nike clearance sale online...But I really want to try these out on the hardwood.

Last edited:
I knew i should've cropped 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom