Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^ you gotta remember that theres highschool teams too. It might not be the best colorway but it matches any highschool, college, or nba team that has red in their colors. A lot of players wear the kd9 so i think its a good move

Last edited:

Guess they learned nothing from the KD 8 debacle. Incredibly sad what has happened to this line.
And now they're not doing N7's anymore. Smh. That was one of the few CW's I looked forward to in this line and it would've looked clean this year. 

'Court Ready' 11/25
843392_450_E_PREM

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/zoom-kd-9-obsidian-black

So are the Fairmounts still dropping or were they replaced with the battle grey joints? I kinda liked the fairmounts more [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Aren't they the same colorway?

Not based on the pics I've seen. The Fairmounts are all grey with no hints of black. But knowing how Nike has done things in the past, they might have scrapped those and just released the battle grey ones instead to go along with the "battle grey" season opener theme for Sig shoes [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Made an ID like those but with a white sole. Wish Nike would make Warriors colorways so I don't have to pay the ID prices.

im not going to get them, but those actually dont look too bad in that picture
Not too bad is still far away from dope.

Nike only released boring colorways for nearly every shoe since summer.

Full-black, full-red, black & white, full grey, full white aka triple white or what so ever.

Any word on TB release dates? Basketball season is upon us so I'd hope it's soon...

Last edited:
Any word on TB release dates? Basketball season is upon us so I'd hope it's soon...
they never have tbs for kds. Usually the treys are the team shoe. I think they should start making tbs for all shoes. They used to make kobes but quit at the 10

they never have tbs for kds. Usually the treys are the team shoe. I think they should start making tbs for all shoes. They used to make kobes but quit at the 10

This model of KD is perfect for TB though imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom