Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
One thing I noticed about the Sauce CW that I hadn't seen mentioned...the heel portion is a stiff woven/fabric rather than a mesh/foam. Add that with the t-shirt like sock liner vs neoprene on the regular versions, and this pair is ridiculously hard to get on my foot!

I have a narrow foot and had zero problems putting on the other CWs; literally a second and they were on. These things took a good 15 seconds and I actually had to use the pull tabs. Now I have a better idea of what you wider-footers have experienced.
sick.gif
Even taking them off I felt like I was going to break something and it took my sock off with the shoe.

Nothing to say but an annoying feature of this shoe. I need to try that full length zoom but a lot holding me back from grabbing a pair

It's an interesting take of "lockdown" and "fit".... but can't help but the Harden and bootie construction of the dame 3 sounds more appealing.

Last edited:
My only gripe with these is the traction. Fit is fantastic for me, I've got a very narrow foot and have no issue getting them on, the lockdown is fantastic. I'm also not a huge fan of the full length zoom, my foot gets pretty sore while playing in these, but I don't notice that too much.

My only gripe with these is the traction. Fit is fantastic for me, I've got a very narrow foot and have no issue getting them on, the lockdown is fantastic. I'm also not a huge fan of the full length zoom, my foot gets pretty sore while playing in these, but I don't notice that too much.

Ain't that crazy? I used them primarily for the gym and lifting and my feet feed sore after a while too.

Dope sneaker overall and I have narrow feet as well.

Ain't that crazy? I used them primarily for the gym and lifting and my feet feed sore after a while too.

Dope sneaker overall and I have narrow feet as well.

What do you think is causing the problem?

Are you not heavy enough to compress bags to get full cushioning effect?

What do you think is causing the problem?

Are you not heavy enough to compress bags to get full cushioning effect?

Shoot I'm 250 lbs. I probably need more cushioning. KD 9 Zoom air unit isn't that beefy.

When I'm walking and just chilling, these Kd 9's they don't hurt my feet at all.

The Phylon is rock hard so the Zoom compression is almost none. I'm 210 and my feet are sore too.

Shoot I'm 250 lbs. I probably need more cushioning. KD 9 Zoom air unit isn't that beefy.

When I'm walking and just chilling, these Kd 9's they don't hurt my feet at all.
I'm 135 so don't think weight is the issue! Zoom just sucks I think. 

Zoom air ain't got nothing on boost. That's why adidas slaying right now. Dope designs, reasonable pricing, and super comfy

Zoom air ain't got nothing on boost. That's why adidas slaying right now. Dope designs, reasonable pricing, and super comfy

What Nike product would you say Boost is most similar to?

I'm a Nike brands only for footwear so have no experience with Boost.

What Nike product would you say Boost is most similar to?

I'm a Nike brands only for footwear so have no experience with Boost.
lunar + zoom (play in the kobe 8 elite superhero...lunarlon drop in with heel and forefoot zoom)

Duke pretty much nailed it when he mentioned the hard phylon carrier. It's like the soldier X...you can't feel the zoom bags when there's a brick of hard foam over them.

Lebron X with articulation at the forefoot would be GOAT.

Last edited:
I personally think the KD9 and HD16 are both very good in cushioning- kd9 is on part with my crazy explosive and rose 7, hd16 not far behind. Soldier X with kd9 zoom? Yeah, another world.

That would probably be nice too...but I was talking about the actual Lebron 10. Probably my favorite bron ever, but the 360 zoom is stiff, especially on the elites.

That would probably be nice too...but I was talking about the actual Lebron 10. Probably my favorite bron ever, but the 360 zoom is stiff, especially on the elites.
I found the home elites to be more stiff than the other colors, what do u think? I'm breaking in my home elites now after hooping a lot in the dades, superheroes and crimsons. I don't remember the other 3 requiring this break in

I personally think the KD9 and HD16 are both very good in cushioning- kd9 is on part with my crazy explosive and rose 7, hd16 not far behind. Soldier X with kd9 zoom? Yeah, another world.
I hoop in both my KD9 and Crazy Explosive and I can 100% say the crazy explosive is better than the KD9. Cushion better, lockdown better, materials better, etc. KD9 doesn't even come close

I hoop in both my KD9 and Crazy Explosive and I can 100% say the crazy explosive is better than the KD9. Cushion better, lockdown better, materials better, etc. KD9 doesn't even come close

I cant get past that shoe is one of the ugliest shoes ive ever seen :x

Just copped The Sauce off of NDCa with a 15% code.

View media item 2269253
Right now I have the Pre-Heat & The Sauce. I think that may be it for me depending how the ASG look like.

I know everyone has different feet but I can slip these right on easily due to my narrow feet :lol:

Just copped The Sauce off of NDCa with a 15% code.

Right now I have the Pre-Heat & The Sauce. I think that may be it for me depending how the ASG look like.

I know everyone has different feet but I can slip these right on easily due to my narrow feet
laugh.gif
Will they ship to US?

I cant get past that shoe is one of the ugliest shoes ive ever seen :x
I agree it's certainly not the best looking shoe but it performs so well on court. Crazy Explosive Lows are suppose to debut in 2017 and they look a lot better

Back
Top Bottom