• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wasn't really feeling the material in the back
Yea not the greatest choice but the rest of the shoe is fire including the pink inside of the black flyknit. Only problem with the shoe is I copped a 13 since the 12 would be difficult for me to put my foot into and these joints type long

From what we've seen on his feet so far that is not far fetched. He didn't even wear the red/white pair as it was the theme last night.

Yea not the greatest choice but the rest of the shoe is fire including the pink inside of the black flyknit. Only problem with the shoe is I copped a 13 since the 12 would be difficult for me to put my foot into and these joints type long

Yeah man, after seeing that. I don't know if I want to pay $150. I have a $15 coupon, but I'm not even sure if I want to spend that much when other ones are going for $99. Especially since I got mine for $80. There's the cause, but then February is coming.

Yeah man, after seeing that. I don't know if I want to pay $150. I have a $15 coupon, but I'm not even sure if I want to spend that much when other ones are going for $99. Especially since I got mine for $80. There's the cause, but then February is coming.
Yea I seen em in a local shop a day early so just decided to snatch em up. Plus somebody on eBay just copped a pair off me for $275 so I got a discount on my personal pair

Got the all black pair on Disco from Nike (size 9). Wore them 3 times and they feel tight af around my midfoot. 

I have a bit of toe room so going up half a size wouldn't work. 

i took out the insoles and they feel much better. (for casual use) I haven't tried to play in them yet.

will the flyknit eventually stretch? also, anything wrong with wearing them for casual use without insoles?

Back
Top Bottom