Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stil $150 on the nike app [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

I finally got my product voucher for my Elites, it was only $150. Usually they tack on an extra $25-$50 over the retail price. I feel like I'm getting played because I still have to fork over state tax [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I spoke to a Nike rep and she swears they never give product vouchers over what the retail value is. But she's wrong and I didn't feel like arguing with her. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I finally got my product voucher for my Elites, it was only $150. Usually they tack on an extra $25-$50 over the retail price. I feel like I'm getting played because I still have to fork over state tax [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I spoke to a Nike rep and she swears they never give product vouchers over what the retail value is. But she's wrong and I didn't feel like arguing with her. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Really? Ive had a few vouchers in the past, none too recent though and they were only ever for the box price. First Ive heard of them adding any more.

Really? Ive had a few vouchers in the past, none too recent though and they were only ever for the box price. First Ive heard of them adding any more.

My last 2 returns came with vouchers $25-$50 over the box price. My last return before the Elites were the AJ30's and Nike gave me a $225 voucher. Box price for the 30's was $200.

My guy recently sent his regular KD9's back for a Zoom failure and he got $200. I would have thought since the Elites just came out Nike would have gave me the same amount.

My last 2 returns came with vouchers $25-$50 over the box price. My last return before the Elites were the AJ30's and Nike gave me a $225 voucher. Box price for the 30's was $200.

My guy recently sent his regular KD9's back for a Zoom failure and he got $200. I would have thought since the Elites just came out Nike would have gave me the same amount.

They usually give box price. Sounds like Nike didn't have the right value in the system.

I think you aren't understanding what I'm saying.
I don't dispute what you have received. I am saying that's not the normal like you are claiming.
They usually give box price. Sounds like Nike didn't have the right value in the system.

Lol, I know what you were saying... I was just giving everyone physical/visible proof of what I was saying. I don't know if I've just been getting lucky or if it's a new policy. That's why I felt shafted when I received a $150 voucher for a $150 shoe.... as ungrateful as that might sound. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

^^^ thx guys. I'm gonna hold off on other elites unless I get them for the low. Been really wanting these for a minute.

I got 2 $200 vouchers for my BOPs and Olympics pairs.

Back
Top Bottom