Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would I be able to return purchased shoes from footlocker and return it to niketown with no receipt ?? I lost my receipt and the kd 9 cost more at Nike town

Finally copped the FTS. Champs were marked down but not FTL. Got to use my $20 rewards. I have a FTL gift card but good thing it works at Champs too.

Now lets see how low NDC marks them down to.

Finally copped the FTS. Champs were marked down but not FTL. Got to use my $20 rewards. I have a FTL gift card but good thing it works at Champs too.

Now lets see how low NDC marks them down to.
how much are they at champs?? Couldn't u jus show them the pic that was posted in this thread an they match the price? (Ftl)

how much are they at champs?? Couldn't u jus show them the pic that was posted in this thread an they match the price? (Ftl)

$99.99 also. The FTL employee scanned it and the system was showing full price. Didn't think about price match, faster going back to Champs and cheaper with $20 off.

im in hong kong right now and they have multi color and FTS elites for 109$ each ...is it worth buying it here since its XDR or im better off just waiting 10 DAYS WHEN I GET BACK and buy it at FTL.....the multi is still $150 thou at outlets but its only 109$ here in hk..

These look great. I'm debating if I want to cop the summer pack elites at $89 or the KD Xs. Struggling

Does anyone have issues with the flywire on the elites stretching too much?

Maybe I'm OCD, but I'm a bit bothered that the flywire at the top of my elites has stretched and they'd almost touch if I lace them tight. I'm wearing half size down too.

View media item 2464725

Does anyone have issues with the flywire on the elites stretching too much?

Maybe I'm OCD, but I'm a bit bothered that the flywire at the top of my elites has stretched and they'd almost touch if I lace them tight. I'm wearing half size down too.

View media item 2464725

I have this exact same issue.

Shoes still perform well but it's not nice to look at

I am worried they may stretch to the point where laces dont do anything...

Last edited:
I have this exact same issue.

Shoes still perform well but it's not nice to look at

I am worried they may stretch to the point where laces dont do anything...
Yeah I'm worried too. I even tried on another pair and the flywire was already stretched.

Hopefully this is as far as they'll go. If it starts to affect performance, it would be time contact nike for a voucher.

How do you guys rate the 9s to the Elites? Fit the same? Zoom pop issue worse?

Eastbay currently has the 9s on special with an extra 25% off on select CW wondering if i should cop - keeping in mind i cant return them due to being international

Last edited:
How do you guys rate the 9s to the Elites? Fit the same? Zoom pop issue worse?

Eastbay currently has the 9s on special with an extra 25% off on select CW wondering if i should cop - keeping in mind i cant return them due to being international

Fit is a thousand times better than the 9's in my opinion. The OG's were OD tight around the tongue area. Also super narrow on the sides. Joint killed my feet but the traction and responsiveness was top notch so I dealt with it. As for popping bags issue, I've yet to ball hard in the elites so only time will tell. They fixed that zoom separation connection thingy that kept snapping. It's now one solid chunk instead of a flimsy brittle piece.

I'd say cop the regular 9s for the great price, but honestly the elites have been worth EVERY penny so far.

Back
Top Bottom