Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bought these from the local FTL this morning. box price says $200 but they actually ring up as $150.00. The manager manually changed the price to $200. I asked them to price match it to the website which was showing $149.99. Request denied per the DM.

Anyone else experience this?

Bought these from the local FTL this morning. box price says $200 but they actually ring up as $150.00. The manager manually changed the price to $200. I asked them to price match it to the website which was showing $149.99. Request denied per the DM.

Yes. My box says $200 suggested retail.

damn people need to chill. Im betting Nike will release these. They havnt even "announced" the 9 as a whole yet. You know how many times footsites have released something one day and Nike did not? it happens alot.

I like this guy
laugh.gif

But yeah...with no NDC/SNKRS, that left only footsites. And apparently they really didn't have a lot of supply. And NOBODY bothered to market this release, so no one knew what would be where. So before anyone knew anything, poof...they gone.

I copped mine for £125. That equates to like 180 usd. If you guys are grabbing for 150 usd. Snatch em fast. That's a steal!!!!

man F that! I woulda walked out mang, u got robbed $50

I just hate how FTL charges shipping on new releases, and taxes the shipping. But at least (if they do ship) they'll ship in a box and not the bag of death.

Last edited:
tired.gif
tired.gif
Everyone was better off finding smaller websites and such for this release because nike fcked up. I had to cop a pair from a Canadian boutique and $30 shipping. What happened to hyped up GRs? the kd6 was full of those, and I copped all that I wanted with no troubles. I miss those days...

Where's everyone at, that said that these would be plentiful? So, easy...that we could all cop, while taking a poop?

Could you quote one of those posts please because i do not recall anyone saying theyd be plentiful

IIRC the majority were laughing at the no more than 250 worldwide

Theres still prob some places to release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom