Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well this shoe is already limited, so that means hypebeast will pay whatever. Not saying these are gonna be like the kd6 preheat, But these will fetch a pretty penny if their too narrow for me.

I was lucky enough to get a pair online this morning, then I went to my local HOH and they had a 12 for me also. Crazy thing is my local HOH was selling them for $200 !!!! I told them everyone else was selling for $150 but they said the other stores were mistaken and they were supposed to be $200. I copped anyways just in case my online order gets cancelled. Just super strange to me that a footlocker could mess up like that! View media item 2075366

Slightly off-topic, but...

Any other desktop users notice that Firefox doesn't work on NDC anymore? Can't sign into SNKRS, and as of today you can't sign into your Nike+ account either. A NDC chat rep basically confirmed that you have to use Chrome.

its crazy how long this shoe sat on ftl and nike eu this morning lol. im gunna hate moving to LA in a few months if this is what its like

on a side note i got 2 pairs - so if any of you are local when i move over, hit me up and ill give u my second  for retail :smile: size 10 us
I live in Orange County, CA! let me know!

That's what I like to see
smokin.gif

Well this shoe is already limited, so that means hypebeast will pay whatever. Not saying these are gonna be like the kd6 preheat, But these will fetch a pretty penny if their too narrow for me.

After fees, you'll be able to cop 2 cigarillos, 2 gallons of gas, and 2 budweisers

Seems like Nike is intentionally messing up KD sales. Why make the shoe he actually wore in the playoffs limited. And if the above post is true why not release the colorway people were most interested in. Messed up the colorways on the KD8 too smh

Last edited:
NIKE F*****G UP KD SIG BAD THIS YEAR. Like how the hell you gonna hype up a shoe with pics and live in hands at the summit and then not release them. WTF you show pictures for. NIKE BETTER NEVER JACK PRICES UP AGAIN AFTER THIS CATASTROPHE

I no longer care about "Limited" shoes, of Nike doesn't want me to have them then I won't have them. They can keep their limited and unreleased shoes. It
It's bad business, I'll be ok.

My mall was selling Mic Drops early. I got to try them on and here is my analysis. The forefoot and toe box area is on the wider side for a KD. However the mid foot and heel are very narrow. The heel has a locked down feel which is probably great for ball (but obviously i didn't start running drills in finish line). Overall, they felt good when I tried them on and I went tts on these and the preheat/zero pair (shockingly caught a w).

Back
Top Bottom