Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you don't need to worry about VAT for US buyers. VAT is euro only. VAT is deducted from the total once you enter all your info.

Just to make them more affordable I ended up buying two pairs so the shipping wouldn't totally ruin the deal. Like it or not, I'm going to be reselling the other pair. I gotta play the market to make it in the market

hahahahaha reseller failing at its finest. have fun losing money on that second pair.

It's a personal preference for me. I like some room in my ball shoes and these are TTS. I should have gotten a 10.5.

I'm always either a 11.5/12 in Nikes/Jordans. I went with the 12 and theyre a perfect fit. Feel like 11.5 would've been snug

Has anyone bought off eBay? If so which seller? I don't like the pre heats at all. Only those black ones look nice. I just don't wanna pick up any fakes.

KD already has his money
laugh.gif

Bounce wear lowered their price from 200 euros to 150 euros, so it made them about $180 shipped. Copped the last 11.5.

TIP: Do not use Paypal's euro conversion rate, use your credit card's conversion. You will always save a few bucks.

https://www.bouncewear.com/en/basketball-shoes/nike-basketball-shoes/zoom-kd-9-limited-_843396--090
How do i go about this ? Not use PP and just use my CC ?

Once the package gets to the US who delivers it ? USPS or DHL... I ordered some 10s from BW last saturday my first time using them...

Back
Top Bottom