• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif
what the hell is going on with this model right now? Quickly losing interest here.
Damn, didn't see that. Launch locator only showing those NY stores still.

These better be as comfy as all of you are saying. I'm driving two hours after I get off work to go grab them.

KD9's are very comfortable shoes but they ain't all that imo. Maybe I'm just spoiled from wearing UB everyday...

Last edited:
Man I want to be all in on the KD 9s, but I have trepidation that they will be too narrow for my wide feet like the 8s were.

Had to return the 8s to NBA Store and that was expensive as hell since I had to ship them internationally.

I'll hold off on copping 'til I'm in the States later this year and can try them on instore.

Got my resale pre-heats in yesterday in my usual Nike US 11.5.  I don't think I could have gone half a size down in these as my toes would definitely crash.  Looking forward to trying these out on court tomorrow.  

One thing I noticed with the fit is that I couldn't tighten them well around the forefoot with them on, but was able to adjust the forefoot lacing with them off.  Similar to what I had to do w/ the Lebron 12.

Man I want to be all in on the KD 9s, but I have trepidation that they will be too narrow for my wide feet like the 8s were.

Had to return the 8s to NBA Store and that was expensive as hell since I had to ship them internationally.

I'll hold off on copping 'til I'm in the States later this year and can try them on instore.
Bro, I had the same thought too. All kds were so f****** narrow, but these are true to size. The first kd that fit me perfect

One thing I noticed with the fit is that I couldn't tighten them well around the forefoot with them on, but was able to adjust the forefoot lacing with them off.  Similar to what I had to do w/ the Lebron 12.

thats interesting.... if you tighten them with them off, id think itd make it hard to put on, no?

thats interesting.... if you tighten them with them off, id think itd make it hard to put on, no?
I leave the top laces a little loose like I normally do, and they slip on easy enough.  These are very comfortable btw.  I obviously need to try 'em out on court, but I think they'll be fine for the trash level of hoops I partake in, lol.

I got a pretty wide foot (length is about a size 8 but I usually buy size 8.5 for normal fitting shoes - so I consider that my TTS).

I bought a size 9 in the KD 8 last season and they were still too narrow so I played it safe again this year and bought a size 9 in the KD 9.

Although everyone's foot is different, IMO I would say go with TTS even if you're a wide footer.

They're not as narrow fitting as most KD's and in the end I wish I bought my 'regular size' and got a size 8.5

The size 9 is fine so far, haven't taken them on the court yet but did some running last night, and I had minor heel slip and I had trouble getting the shoe to fit a little tighter to what I normally like. They weren't bad, but i just liked to be really locked in.

So far they're my favourite KD. I've had a shaky history with them (owned the 5, 6, 7, and 8) and I've ended up selling them all for one reason or another (too narrow, too much heel slip, etc).

Even tho these are a tad big, I feel more confident in these than any of the other ones. My opinion may change when I hit the court but so far so good.

First time rocking these on court and I'm really impressed. Cushioning and lock down is perfect, and I feel completely stable on cuts and drives which was something I was worried about due to a bad experience with the full length zoom on the LeBron X. 

Early days, but this is probably going to be my favourite KD to hoop in. I did go half a size down, for my perfect fit but I have quite a narrow foot.

Seeing on foot shots of these they appear "long".

I wear a size 13 and I'm 5'11 so my feet are large anyway. Don't want to advertise it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom