• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lol..

the KD9 is pure fire, way nicer than any other pro model out atm! and ive been ride or die for Kobe since the 1. 

on the 'kd9 is pure fire' bandwagon....
nthat.gif

Will be interesting to see, for me at least, if the getting them on process becones easier with time/wear.

No lie had me thinkin i had that Professor Klump foot when Buddy Love hopped in the coupe

Is this the most technologically advanced model at the lowest price point in the Nike arsenal at this time?

It seems like it is.

i did some checking online right after the market crash friday.. most sites were more expensive than buying it in the us. 

i think most places adjusted the price to reflect the change, if its even legal from them to do that, im talking out of my *** :rofl:

Last edited:
I tried on the pre heats, seems like a great shoe for performance on the court.  will look to cop any cw for a discount in the future unless a dope cw pops up that I would be willing to pay full retail 

Last edited:
did they ever say why the Mcs black werent going to be released?  my bad if answered already, I tried looking 

I thought those were like, an early nike ID sample to show some options or something. Nike wont really make that a GR will they?

Back
Top Bottom