Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i just called to order and they said they were out of the usa, premier CW. I did phone order for the preheats in my size.

Finally just got my pre-heats (they wrrent sent back home to GA) .. man i aint never struggled so hard to get my foot in a shoe :x but once on :smokin so glad they alrent narrow af like the KD8 i tried on.

These things were def made for his foot though. If you got fat or flat feet R.I.P. i dontt think you have a chance at getting these things on. I havea decent sized arch, def not narrow but far from flat feet and i struggled

Initial try on .. crazy comfy once your foots in. Lockdown 100% there should be no heel slippage for anyone unless you sized up. Theres a padding inside the shoe for the heel that secures it, despite any space you may see at the top of the heel

"georgia ain't getting them so don't even sweat it.now if u need a pair and will shut up i can help"

Well well well looky here :smile:

View media item 2083165

Last edited:
Could someone take the time to explain this Premiere/USA release to me? I've been away for a few days, and am somewhat confused.

As I understand it, they've already been released in limited quantities...but only in NYC? But, now they are going to be releasing them "again" as a General release everywhere else on July 1?

-Can anyone confirm all of the exact differences, and or added features of the early NYC release? (i.e. box..posters, stickers, promotional etc..)

-What were the individual stores in NYC that received these "early" release versions?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Finally got to try these out in my true size and between true and half size down I'm leaning toward staying TTS. Tad bit extra toebox length but overall fit is still snug and secure while being more comfortable. On to the Premiers...

Other than getting your foot in the shoe, the only area that was "tight/snug" is the part where the flynit is fused on the midfoot area. Other than that nothing is overly tight/stuff to where its uncomfortable (IMO)

On feet shots let me know they will be discounted day one...joints are pretty underwhelming.....good news for kd fans i guess

Finally got to try these out in my true size and between true and half size down I'm leaning toward staying TTS. Tad bit extra toebox length but overall fit is still snug and secure while being more comfortable. On to the Premiers...

Get same size as Lillard 2?

Get same size as Lillard 2?

Not to interject but lillard 2 is a no brained half size down for narrow feet people.

These you either sacrifice toe box lock down by goodb true to size or have your feet choked out ufc style but you get the lockdown you need.

Not to interject but lillard 2 is a no brained half size down for narrow feet people.

These you either sacrifice toe box lock down by goodb true to size or have your feet choked out ufc style but you get the lockdown you need.
I just got my KD9s in and have a couple of pairs of Lillard 2s. My foot isn't crazy wide, but it isn't narrow either. Lillard 2 toebox is definitely a little too narrow for me. I regret not going TTS and I don't mind a touch of space in the toebox. My TTS in general is a 9 and with Elite socks, I have minimal space left in the front of the KD9s. Fit feels incredible for me. Half size down on the Lillard 2s give me a little too much of a toe pinch. L2s are 8.5 and KD9 are a 9. Definitely more padding on the KD9s and there is more give on the forefoot material so going a half size down could still be comfortable, but I personally suggest TTS if you wouldn't consider yourself a narrow footer.

Could someone take the time to explain this Premiere/USA release to me? I've been away for a few days, and am somewhat confused.

As I understand it, they've already been released in limited quantities...but only in NYC? But, now they are going to be releasing them "again" as a General release everywhere else on July 1?

-Can anyone confirm all of the exact differences, and or added features of the early NYC release? (i.e. box..posters, stickers, promotional etc..)

-What were the individual stores in NYC that received these "early" release versions?

Any info is greatly appreciated.
GR is July 1st

NYC did have a limited release, with some (or all?) pairs having special packaging: (Not my pictures)

Back
Top Bottom