• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
took another chance with TTS in USA colorway

Putting it on wasn't too bad if I used the back pull tab. Slight squeeze in the heel and midfoot just standing. But it's very noticeable once I started running on the court and the midfoot squeeze was too uncomfortable. Half size up is a must for me but too bad 12.5 is near impossible to find

took another chance with TTS in USA colorway

Putting it on wasn't too bad if I used the back pull tab. Slight squeeze in the heel and midfoot just standing. But it's very noticeable once I started running on the court and the midfoot squeeze was too uncomfortable. Half size up is a must for me but too bad 12.5 is near impossible to find
I also experienced that at first but I suggest you let your feet get used to the fit of the shoe before actually playing with it. Once my feet got used to the shoe, I started feeling that I am not as locked down. Hence why I decided to return my pair and order a half size smaller. Plus, even with my true size, I felt there was still room by the the toe box which would be just perfect if I drop a half size.

Last edited:

I also experienced that at first but I suggest you let your feet get used to the fit of the shoe before actually playing with it. Once my feet got used to the shoe, I started feeling that I am not as locked down. Hence why I decided to return my pair and order a half size smaller. Plus, even with my true size, I felt there was still room by the the toe box which would be just perfect if I drop a half size.
not sure what you mean by getting used to the shoe. I tried it on multiple times though but I can't get over the midfoot squeeze. Simply the physical constraint of the shoe isn't wide enough

not sure what you mean by getting used to the shoe. I tried it on multiple times though but I can't get over the midfoot squeeze. Simply the physical constraint of the shoe isn't wide enough

It does loosen up some over time with wear.

It does loosen up some over time with wear.
probably but it's going to take some significant wear to do it. 30 day return policy might be past it by then.

Going to stick to my Currys and Lillards which all have sufficient width at my TTS. It's a shame...KD9 had a lot of things I wanted from a Nike shoe

I don't play basketball on any serious level, so if a shoe doesn't "break in" or fit right within a few days...I'm not messing with it. I have a long, fairly narrow foot and these KDs fit me well. But Foamposites, for instance, are not for me. I don't want to wear plastic bricks for a month until they stop hurting. Your foot is more likely to change before the shoe
laugh.gif

Only took me about few mins to break them in while playing ball. Felt so comfy afterwards. I love Kobe 9 but this could easily top them if the traction remains the same after a few more games.

i thought it was some kind of app , because i haven't recognized site :smile: well what site is that if you don't mind asking? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom