Nike Kobe A.D. NikeiD Thread - OUT: AD low IN: AD Mid ($180)

There is no 'sold out'. They make 'em in Vietnam, they deliberately cut the stock.
It was the same with the BHM then the unused uppers of that different material were used for the Compton/DeRozan release.
true. they must be gone for good then?

I expect we'll see the option again only on a GR model. Gold foil maybe tie in as a finals colorway. I don't see them adding the ID option, removing it, then adding it again.

Maybe they are trying to encourage a rush for premium ID options?
Joke is on them really if people order them then return. Here in UK most stores are outlets, so you can buy a pair of ID, return them for full refund, and they sell them in the outlet 6 weeks later for half price.

Broke down and copped Comptons for retail. . . I couldn't help myself, the shoe is beautiful in person.

Broke down and copped Comptons for retail. . . I couldn't help myself, the shoe is beautiful in person.
Congratulations. Dope pick ups. I love them. I usually doni't wear a shoe for more than 1 day in a row, but these, I wore them 3 days in a row lol

So were the BHM's only available for one day or something? And they were $160 or $205 since they had the nike iD label? saw resellers asking $300+ 

Yea they are asking for a steep price. If I'm spending 300 it's for some ftb's or some kobe 9 highs but even that's steep.

They were up for less than a day. They dropped either right before or during the asg

how long did it take you guys to get your ADs in the mail

a live chat rep told me that kobe ad iDs take longer to make/ship out due to some special checking that needs to be done on each kobe AD..

wondering if that is why the time to shine haven't released yet

Last edited:
how long did it take you guys to get your ADs in the mail

a live chat rep told me that kobe ad iDs take longer to make/ship out due to some special checking that needs to be done on each kobe AD..

wondering if that is why the time to shine haven't released yet
Just got me a pair. How do y'all like hooping in these?

Awesome! Great performer

Usually only takes 2-4 weeks max. Got a pair coming now and only took a couple weeks. Premium ids are taking forever... going on 4 weeks errrr

JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2
macstizo macstizo

Appreciate it [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
the premium nike iD options are nicer than they looked.. the swoosh/pull tab and all the iridescent areas are suede and are actually stitched on.. and the gold touches are actually a rainbow-gold sort of string that's stitched into the swoosh, pull tab and heel areas

Don't understand why they don't publicise it then reopen the chance for like 24hr only. Think how much money they would make on the BHM and foil IDs in one day...

Don't understand why they don't publicise it then reopen the chance for like 24hr only. Think how much money they would make on the BHM and foil IDs in one day...

They might... they brought back the all star id options last year for 11s

Back
Top Bottom