Nike Kobe A.D. NikeiD Thread - OUT: AD low IN: AD Mid ($180)

Made a pair pretty similar! Get a lot of compliments on court
these are the same shoe right?

in the second pic, the grey looks much ligher on the toe

while in the first pic, looks darker overall

what color did you get in the midsole and the outsole?

and this is the "wolf grey/black fade" upper right

these are the same shoe right?
in the second pic, the grey looks much ligher on the toe
while in the first pic, looks darker overall

what color did you get in the midsole and the outsole?
and this is the "wolf grey/black fade" upper right

Yea bad lighting... the shoe looks like the 2nd pic. I did dark grey midsole and outsole

Order date I had for that first grey pair was 11/21, might have been a day or two before the regular release because I think NDC gave me the early reserve. 
yeah based off google search looks like they launched in november..

so that means we still have 5 more months of Kobe ADs? Idk if I should save up in case some real nice colorway comes

White and Gold, though hard to tell in pictures.

Also ordered these, won't be in for a bit.

Last edited:
They wont release the NXT's on ID? I think they would be an interesting canvas for design!!! Plus i need a full length zoom insole...

They wont release the NXT's on ID? I think they would be an interesting canvas for design!!! Plus i need a full length zoom insole...
While I agree & love the AD NXT, I think most people would cry and complain that it's just too damn expensive to ID an NXT, me included as one of them lol but I'm sure I'd still pull the trigger on one of them while getting fkd in the a55 by Nike with no Vaseline lol

While I agree & love the AD NXT, I think most people would cry and complain that it's just too damn expensive to ID an NXT, me included as one of them lol but I'm sure I'd still pull the trigger on one of them while getting fkd in the a55 by Nike with no Vaseline lol

All nxts have been solid colored too right. What would you do with nxt iDs, what kind of colorway would you make

All nxts have been solid colored too right. What would you do with nxt iDs, what kind of colorway would you make
I think that would depend on the options that are available. I would hope the options wouldn't be solid colored, and they had options to do multicolored or change heel, sole, laces, aglets, inner etc.

MC has been overdone. Beating a dead horse. Hope we see something new.
Right I sort of agree on the over doing of this option. Although they're dope AF, when I say MC I don't mean this MC below

I just mean a Kobe with multiple color options as in the sole, heel cup, inner lining, tongue, swoosh, laces, aglets possibly different colors not just a Kobe with 1-2 plain colors.

I like em. If the time to shines come out though.. idk if I'd return these to get them or keep both!

Made a pair pretty similar! Get a lot of compliments on court

View media item 2458245
View media item 2458247

Would love to see more pics of these. Thinking about making a pair since I have a pair of Easter Kobe 9 IDs that have a similar grey/white gradient with volt accents. Looking at making a pair of ADs with volt flywire, but the white on the shoe might throw it off.

Back
Top Bottom