NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

this shirt is straight CRACK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

according to kb24.com, that shirt will not be for sale. and instead they're going to trick you into paying a 45 dollar membership fee so you can be in aDRAWING to win one of those shirts. lame.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mofogoat

according to kb24.com, that shirt will not be for sale. and instead they're going to trick you into paying a 45 dollar membership fee so you can be in a DRAWING to win one of those shirts. lame.
indifferent.gif

damn.

Originally Posted by mofogoat

according to kb24.com, that shirt will not be for sale. and instead they're going to trick you into paying a 45 dollar membership fee so you can be in a DRAWING to win one of those shirts. lame.
indifferent.gif

noooooooooooo. damn, that sucks. I would pay for membership for the shirt but not for a mere "chance" to win it. it also says that they managedto only get a "few," whatever that means. so tell me, why in their right minds would they not release a shirt like this here? esp after they flammedit all over the TNT broadcast and here at staples last night. even after KB wins mvp, do they still think he's not worth pushing here in the states?ridiculous.

I can't belive Nike wont be releasing multiple items to promote this long deserved coronation for Kobe. By far the most talented play in the NBA.

Mr. Lebron I cannot dribble or make a jumpshot but everytime I take one strong dribble and throw my body at the basket I get sent to the foul line James getsall these House of Hoops PE exclusives and massive marketing.

Lebron is an inferior talent to many players at his position. Yes he is strong and massive, yes he dunks the basketball forcefully. Ultimatly he arose from thehype, a manchild coming from HS christened as the next big thing wearing #23 and getting picked no 1. Look at all the airballs hes been throwing up vs theCeltics in the first 6 quarters of the series. He gives up on plays and is really looking like hes lacking confidence out on the floor. All he is is theproduct of marketing and hype. For Tashaun Prince is a more skilled baskeball player. Caron Butler has similar size, he is a superior shooter, always at thetop of the league in steals, good stats in rebounds and assists categories. But unlike lebron CB's teamates dont look at him to get every rebound, or workthe ball through him every play. If others were awarded the same coddeling as lil Lebrony they would easily match his stats (FG% FT% rbs assits and exceed his#'s in steals and 3pt%)

I just felt like putting some of that out there because alot of poeple like to defend Lebron, but he is simply not in the category of a Kobe Bryant.

Kobe is very much like Jordan and hes in a very marketable city, and Nike shoudl be doing so much more now that he is signed on. I know they were hesitantbecause of his image, but hes erased so many doubts and silenced critics this season.

Shame on you Nike (I may take that back if they come through) for not showing Kobe so much more love.

I was browsing a few Lakers forums to see if anyone had info on the shirt... Apparently, it's available at Pro Image at Glendale Galleria... Don't knowif this is 100% correct, but that's what someone posted on one of the forums...

^ I doubt it is. Are you talking about the black shozoko MVP tee that Jack wore?

Originally Posted by RonMexico7

I was browsing a few Lakers forums to see if anyone had info on the shirt... Apparently, it's available at Pro Image at Glendale Galleria... Don't know if this is 100% correct, but that's what someone posted on one of the forums...

RonMexico7, which laker forum did ya see it in? was it lakersground.net?? the best laker forum IMO. but I'm looking for that specific post as we speak.please be true! =)

haha yea thanks I already found it. hopefully the dude is right, but something tells me that he could be talking about the 2 other or so black kobe/kobe MVPshirts out there for sale. like maybe this one or even thisone.

REAL TALK:

You guys should just buy all of them if they really are available and hook up NT'rs in this thread, like the good 'ol days....and if you guys do getsome...

...can somebody snag me a size L? UCLA sneakrhed? RonMexico7?

i hhonestly want this shirt to wear, you can even rip the tags off forreals!

please contact me through PM or something, i hope you guys don't overcharge.....=)

Originally Posted by daaznfella

REAL TALK:

You guys should just buy all of them if they really are available and hook up NT'rs in this thread, like the good 'ol days....and if you guys do get some...

...can somebody snag me a size L? UCLA sneakrhed? RonMexico7?

i hhonestly want this shirt to wear, you can even rip the tags off forreals!

please contact me through PM or something, i hope you guys don't overcharge.....=)
I'd like a few shirts too. Whatever you guys can get if this is true. I'll double the price of shipping for the effort. Pm me anybody thatwants to help a fellow long time Laker fan.

Originally Posted by ucjb2

I can't belive Nike wont be releasing multiple items to promote this long deserved coronation for Kobe. By far the most talented play in the NBA.

Mr. Lebron I cannot dribble or make a jumpshot but everytime I take one strong dribble and throw my body at the basket I get sent to the foul line James gets all these House of Hoops PE exclusives and massive marketing.

Lebron is an inferior talent to many players at his position. Yes he is strong and massive, yes he dunks the basketball forcefully. Ultimatly he arose from the hype, a manchild coming from HS christened as the next big thing wearing #23 and getting picked no 1. Look at all the airballs hes been throwing up vs the Celtics in the first 6 quarters of the series. He gives up on plays and is really looking like hes lacking confidence out on the floor. All he is is the product of marketing and hype. For Tashaun Prince is a more skilled baskeball player. Caron Butler has similar size, he is a superior shooter, always at the top of the league in steals, good stats in rebounds and assists categories. But unlike lebron CB's teamates dont look at him to get every rebound, or work the ball through him every play. If others were awarded the same coddeling as lil Lebrony they would easily match his stats (FG% FT% rbs assits and exceed his #'s in steals and 3pt%)

I just felt like putting some of that out there because alot of poeple like to defend Lebron, but he is simply not in the category of a Kobe Bryant.

Kobe is very much like Jordan and hes in a very marketable city, and Nike shoudl be doing so much more now that he is signed on. I know they were hesitant because of his image, but hes erased so many doubts and silenced critics this season.

Shame on you Nike (I may take that back if they come through) for not showing Kobe so much more love.
The only person who mentioned Lebron in this post is you.

^Word!

Look at all the airballs hes been throwing up vs the Celtics in the first 6 quarters of the series.
*hacking-cough* Utah Jazz *hacking-cough*

Why does every Kobe or LeBron thread turn into why Kobe is better than LeBron, or vice versa? LeBron is VERY GOOD in his 5th year, Kobe is GREAT in his 12thyear. Nothing more really needs to be said (or KEEP BEING SAID). Just Silly!
tired.gif

But anyway, Congrats to Kobe for winning the MVP. Keep on pushing in the Playoffs. I need one of them shirts, it's COLD!

Back
Top Bottom