NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

That would hurt footlocker, I mean GOAT’s pockets. Not happening.

CFB40D99-958E-49F2-80B4-E0589A7250BB.gif

For all the hoopla, it ended up playing out exactly as I thought it would. Grabbed 1 pair pre release for 300+ and will get a double in a few weeks when folks calm down.

Nike still sucks.

But they won't change, because they don't have to. Sick of their ****

Not speaking for Kith because i don’t shop there
but SP’s old site was better than the new one

You can’t say better bit protection than go from coming soon the straight to sold out, what human is checking out that fast
hopefully with JD Sports buying them it gets better

I think we’re saying the same thing here. I said SP is the absolute worst. And it would be the absolute last place I’d ever try now that it’s Shopify. I agree. They’re system before sucked with the timer but I actually got through a few times

I look at like this. I have many ds kicks to sell to get these. Need these a protro 4 and a 24 jersey for my lil mamba collection. Merry Christmas everyone .

So they sold out obviously. I hope us real real Kobe fans who actually watched his whole career games regular season preseason playoffs etc and went to games. Bought league pass every year just to watch Kobe can actually get a pair. Vanessa is are only hope and yet I still don’t think us real fans will actually be able to Appreciate Kobes smfh.

cruel world we live In

For the cats in LA, anybody know if Millemnium stores and Shoe Palaces already call their Instore Raffle winners?

Dear resellers,
You suck.

At this point I'll never buy a nike shoe again and I'm okay with that but hopefully it's not like this when the 8s come around. Also hate that people are bothering Vanessa and whining about shoes as I whine here in a forum.

Merry Christmas everyone !

Purchased these as a consolation prize (even though they were more expensive than current Protro prices SMH)

BC3D90B4-6A20-4707-9F62-E48437549E8C.jpeg

Can't believe it but I actually won the Undefeated raffle.

Was completely bummed after missing these every other way possible. Still feel the sting from 10 years ago. Was the first real pair I wanted bad but missed then and thought I missed again this time.

It's a Christmas miracle.

9C56A43E-BA03-4AB4-926F-D0DC9CD100FC.jpeg

Two pairs today...this must be my Christmas gift.

Size 14 for anyone wondering.
Screenshot_20201224-091651_Gmail.jpg

Congrats to you bro.
I’m jealous. I’ve been wearing a 14 since I was 14 and it’s been a wrap ever since the pandemic.

I had these carted at Dicks after the SNKRS failed attempt and the site blocked me from checking out.

This one hurts more as a lifelong Laker fan actually in LA lol

Back
Top Bottom