NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Somebody said they added zoom to forefoot and that’s why

honestly I don’t even know the new tech in the protro 6s

The turbo bag is probably why they had to remold them. Stingy move by Nike for removing heel zoom again but still raising price. The ZK1 is still the only true Protro.

It seems like the ZK1 Protro was the shoe that Kobe was most involved in, looking at the way that releases were handled, on court debuts and which shoes released (in my opinion all the most important colourways resurfaced).
The Kobe IV and V in comparison were way more chaotic release wise and the most important shoes (Finals/ big stage pairs) never released.

Sometimes nike annoys me with their shipping. Some weekday drops ship the same day, others the next day, and others is 2-3 days. But once they ship it’s usually hella quick to cali (next day or 2-day ship)

People paying outrageous prices for a shoe that is meant for the court. These are not a casual shoe like a Jordan.

People paying outrageous prices for a shoe that is meant for the court. These are not a casual shoe like a Jordan.
A2F86FEC-FCD7-4B4D-9253-33106011005F.gif

I honestly think we should stop suggesting the prices gonna drop a decent amount. Bruce lee V did because it’s two pair but they also went back up. There has not been a bigger drop of protros then the grinch. I think if people want them they should accept the fact they’re gonna pay over $400
Nope

ladies and gents.. as it happened with the bruce lee's, pricing should go down once the hype dies off a bit and more pairs get into the hands of kobe fan... i mean resellers.

also if people just stopped paying those prices, these ****s would be forced to reduce their prices.
The Bruce Lee's were not at the prices the Grinches were at....and the demand for the Bruce Lee's are no where near the Grinches....

Yea. Homey gon forget the strings or some ish lol
They be bending their only rules sometimes. Sellers do that all the time and all they do is be like “ohhh don’t do this again” when it’s clearly in their TOS not to.

And the only time they offer to replace it is when the price is the same or lower.

Hopefully everything works out for you

If I was a wide footer I’d automatically half up on all new basketball sneakers except lebrons. They are all narrow now.

what size should i get if i wear 11.5 for protro 5s? wide footer btw
thank in advance
happy holiday fam!!
I’m a size 11 and these are hella snug on me. The store I won the raffle only gave me an option on a 11 or 12. I should of took the 12 but didn’t want to go full size up, I regret it now. Just have to break them in now

I’m a size 11 and these are hella snug on me. The store I won the raffle only gave me an option on a 11 or 12. I should of took the 12 but didn’t want to go full size up, I regret it now. Just have to break them in now
do you wear 11.5 in the protro 5s also?

So with this being the final Kobe release of 2020, how did we do this year? I’m grateful/lucky for what I was able to add to the collection. I do wish I hit the Undefeated Pack, but happy with what I did score cause I know there are some that couldn’t hit any at all. (I have a Chaos ds 8.5 also that was going to flip but after his passing I have a no Kobe resell rule)

All 9s, in order of purchase:
FF1A6D4A-B946-4B4A-8369-6D62F16F1422.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom