NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

f it stockx it is. Grinches probably arent falling under $400
r
no more kobies for unless they protro wt8's

So with this being the final Kobe release of 2020, how did we do this year? I’m grateful/lucky for what I was able to add to the collection. I do wish I hit the Undefeated Pack, but happy with what I did score cause I know there are some that couldn’t hit any at all. (I have a Chaos ds 8.5 also that was going to flip but after his passing I have a no Kobe resell rule)

All 9s, in order of purchase:
FF1A6D4A-B946-4B4A-8369-6D62F16F1422.jpeg

Luck was definitely on your side if those were all for retail. :nthat:
I was only able to hit on the Grinches this entire year. It sucks but not really upset though, because if I was only able to get a single pair I'd want them to be the Grinches anyway.

So with this being the final Kobe release of 2020, how did we do this year? I’m grateful/lucky for what I was able to add to the collection. I do wish I hit the Undefeated Pack, but happy with what I did score cause I know there are some that couldn’t hit any at all. (I have a Chaos ds 8.5 also that was going to flip but after his passing I have a no Kobe resell rule)

Luck was definitely on your side if those were all for retail. :nthat:
I was only able to hit on the Grinches this entire year. It sucks but not really upset though, because if I was only able to get a single pair I'd want them to be the Grinches anyway.

Bought 3 13’s from stock x before release. All below $400. Showed one has shipped before Christmas Day. Got a notification today that one of the 2 that haven’t shipped yet failed the authentication process and I would be refunded. How had it not shipped yet but they have it to fail authentication

Yea I want to get the derozens to hoop in and I'll have the same set as you.

If I end up with 5-6 pairs of grinch's, I would not be mad at myself. I'd give myself a big Pat on the back, Barry Horowitz style.
tumblr_oooysnuay01t0ik4co1_500.gif

LeBron 7 blue suede hwc, LeBron 8 blue suede hwc, LeBron 8 svsm (both pairs) and grinch 6s are all on my can't wait to retro list.
How many did you cop?

Thanks I figured but you know was hoping it was legit. Thank you again.
Never buy off instagram unless it's someone you've followed for a long time and trust he sells legitly. Most the time those sellers make up stuff like satisfied customers, money back guaranteed. Pictures could be from anywhere. They can easily take your money then delete their account.

Never buy off instagram unless it's someone you've followed for a long time and trust he sells legitly. Most the time those sellers make up stuff like satisfied customers, money back guaranteed. Pictures could be from anywhere. They can easily take your money then delete their account.
Thanks so much. Guess it was hopeful thinking. Not realistic.

Back
Top Bottom