NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Still have these. Wear them yearly to the breast cancer walks.

20201226_213346.jpg

Of these known cws, I have a strong feeling that the Del Sols will hit the outlets / get discounted. The other two are likely to sell better.
They won't. They don't make enough of the Protros. It seems like they make way less than the originals. They will probably sell out but won't flip for much, if at all.

Toro 4 (DS) trade for Protro Grinches straight up, thoughts?
My DS Toro 4s are up on Ebay right now, I got offers from $450-$500 not sure of I want to take the highest one tho. If your comfortable with it then do it, if not selling your 4s would more than cover the cost of the Grinches with some leftover change>D

I always thought that type of complaint ridiculous...

What it really means is they probably spent a ton of cash on that shoe so they could use to stunt on people...Was it love of the sneaker or love of hype that pushed them to drop the coin? To me, if it’s a shoe I love enough to drop some decent money on then please by all means re-release the damn things so I can get at them again, hopefully at a lower cost than what I paid out for the original pair...Low key gets me heated honestly...

What stance a person takes just depends on how and when a person got into the sneaker game I suppose 🤷‍♂️...
If you were able to get a rare shoe, you would prefer they maintain their level of rarity/exclusivity. If you don't own them, you want them to make more so you can get one. It's just human nature.

If you were able to get a rare shoe, you would prefer they maintain their level of rarity/exclusivity. If you don't own them, you want them to make more so you can get one. It's just human nature.

Nah. I got a nike shoe only 2000 were ever made . I wish they would mass produce it so I actually can rock it more. What you described sounds a person who is insecure and needs rare shoes to make them feel important lol

At the end of the day you can’t knock anyone for reselling these.. yea it sucks because us as sneaker heads really want them for retail but this is America folks. I don’t see ppl complaining about selling dead artists paintings for the high or dead athletes sports cards and memorabilia. Its hard out here and people gotta eat. And for someone to say “get a real job” is some slave mentality s**t.
Top 10 Statement Of The Year, Statements Like These Are The Reason I Come To Niketalk.....By Way Im Super Happy To Finally Obtain, So Glad My Brother Knows How To Use Proxys

So with this being the final Kobe release of 2020, how did we do this year? I’m grateful/lucky for what I was able to add to the collection. I do wish I hit the Undefeated Pack, but happy with what I did score cause I know there are some that couldn’t hit any at all. (I have a Chaos ds 8.5 also that was going to flip but after his passing I have a no Kobe resell rule)

All 9s, in order of purchase:
FF1A6D4A-B946-4B4A-8369-6D62F16F1422.jpeg
It's not considered reselling if you sell it to an NT homie for retail haha

Back
Top Bottom