Nike Kyrie 5

Kicks USA must have messed up and took the shoes down. DTLR did same, advertise release today, even posted on twitter earlier, but tweet was deleted. Looks like they didn’t get the memo that release date is 1/25 lol

just realized today isnt the real release anyway. Not sure why they put them up today.

Today was the original release date. Pushed back to the 25th. My store had them out but realized upon checkout they could sell.

the traction on the black magics feel dreadful on a dirty court. First Kyrie I purchased in the series. The shoe itself I feel is designed to make hard blow by cuts and slides. The padding is kind of dreadful compared to the kd9 I had. 5th time wearing the Kyrie's I sprained my ankle. Might switch to the pg's.

The NXT360s nubs wore down after the first wear, some even fell off completely. So so traction, unless the floor is meticulous

Those were borderline not even a serious shoe. More experimental than anything. Very few players wore them for more than one game.

No torsion support, felt like crocs, lateral stability felt outright dangerous at times.

I don’t even bother to compare those to other shoes, they were garbage.

I agree, an experiential product.

I liked these shoes though, aside from the traction. I’m a quick and explosive guard and these were legit given a smooth and clean court.

Give these a solid outsole and they’d be up there..

Those were borderline not even a serious shoe. More experimental than anything. Very few players wore them for more than one game.

No torsion support, felt like crocs, lateral stability felt outright dangerous at times.

I don’t even bother to compare those to other shoes, they were garbage.

Just Do Its pretty much gone from NDC already now. Only 10, 10.5, 11 and 12 left :wow: Wonder if its another fake Nike sellout.

Copping.

7C6B259C-6A0B-47D2-8AD6-C9752B1D82CD.jpeg

https://www.nike.com/us/launch/t/bhm-2019-collection-until-we-all-win?sitesrc=snkrsIosShare

Back
Top Bottom