Nike Kyrie 5

Man a lot of people going to regret their cop today knowing the numbers now :rofl:

Yeah, serves them right. If you're only copping based on hype instead of liking the shoe, then I hope you're stuck with your pair. That's how you end up with a closet full of shoes you don't like. I've been into sneakers for a long time, and the one thing I've learned over the years is to stop reading about how limited shoes are, because that's how you get sucked in. I base my opinion solely on pictures now. If I like them, then that's when I start doing the research on how hard that pair will be to cop. Anything involving raffles or lineups - I'm out. I'm not jumping through hoops to give Nike my money anymore.

FWIW, I'm very relieved that I was able to cop Tacos, and I'm happy to see that everyone who truly liked the shoe got their pair(s).

Got the black magic’s yesterday and hooped in them this morning just to shoot around before lifting. Getting your foot in these is a pain in the ***, but it takes a while to figure out how to loosen up the flytrap lacing section. Once you do that, I firmly believe these may be the most secure shoes I’ve worn in terms of lockdown. The turbo zoom setup can be felt out of the box and it’s refreshing to have zoom in the forefoot of a Kyrie model. I went a half size down from the Kyrie 4 as I had too much toe space, but I am also always inbetween an 11.5 and 12 so I had to try these on in-store, and recommend others do as well. If you’re a wide-footer, I can see these being a pain as I have relatively skinny feet. But the heel lockdown and the mid foot are so secured in these I may not even need to wear ankle braces when I play.

More to come later this week after I get some good pickup sessions in. Overall, definitely a fan of this model already.
I’m between 11.5-12 as well but I always get 12 in kyries. Did u get 11.5 this one

Everybody eats!
Since I said I'll pass on the shoe from the jump
20181123_190534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom