Nike Kyrie 5

20190101_223112.jpg
Been playing with the tacos in the since it was released. Here is my take.

Fit: As a wide footer, I sized 0.5 up. Just like the Kyrie 4. The lockdown was unconfortable at first because of some pressure points at the tongue and pinky toe. But after breaking them in, pressure points disappeared. Now, the lockdown is phenomenal.

2. Cushion: I like the Kyrie 4 wayy better. I wish they kept the same cushioning. Reminds me of the KD 5 interms of cushion.

3. Traction: After breaking them in, traction is great. However, I have been playing in super clean revarnished courts.
20190106_114441.jpg

i wish nike/jb would do a superhero theme for ASG jersey's and all that would actually be a great theme bcuz that black and white them they did last yr was not it

That court is unreal.
Nothing like that over here in the UK, no wonder I’m complaining about the traction on the 5’s we don’t have floors like that.

Hands down there is not 1 basketball court like that in the whole of the UK.
From a local Center to our highest league not ONE facility, arena, venue like that you pictured above.
Jealous haha.
Damn even when we had the olympics in London nothing stood next to that court above.

I've played on a college court pretty close to that, touching the hardwood its really smooth

That court is unreal.
Nothing like that over here in the UK, no wonder I’m complaining about the traction on the 5’s we don’t have floors like that.

Hands down there is not 1 basketball court like that in the whole of the UK.
From a local Center to our highest league not ONE facility, arena, venue like that you pictured above.
Jealous haha.
Damn even when we had the olympics in London nothing stood next to that court above.
Hahha yea, i used to live outside of London before the Olympics, I couldnt find gyms that were comparable.

Been very lucky having this in my city. When the Winter Olympics came to Vancouver, the venue was the speed skating rink. From my pic, imagine an indoor track on the left plus a rock climbing wall, and on the right of the courts, it has 2 hockey rinks.

I took the pic from the gym/weight room upstairs. It is actually an open balcony area that overlooks the rest of the facilty.

Don't feel like bumping the dead IV thread...

I must have waited too long because I'm trying to grab a pair of the Kyrie 4 80's in a size 14, and (aside from two sketchy listings on eBay) literally the only place with a pair is flight club (and they're asking $200 :rofl:)

I've checked (online) Nike, footsites, DTLR/Villa, FNL, Hibbets, ****'s, Jimmy Jazz. Am I forgetting any retailers? I know these damn things are in stores collecting dust, especially my big size.

Don't feel like bumping the dead IV thread...

I must have waited too long because I'm trying to grab a pair of the Kyrie 4 80's in a size 14, and (aside from two sketchy listings on eBay) literally the only place with a pair is flight club (and they're asking $200 :rofl:)

I've checked (online) Nike, footsites, DTLR/Villa, FNL, Hibbets, ****'s, Jimmy Jazz. Am I forgetting any retailers? I know these damn things are in stores collecting dust, especially my big size.
Check outlets. My local one had a FSR run of the 80's. If you wan't, I could try and swing by this week and check for you.

Only came up with one design to order so far. Trying to make another to get the most out of this promo code.

Back
Top Bottom