Nike Kyrie 8

Yes. It showed up. Horrible from both UPS and kickzstore. Was suppose to receive them Tuesday but got it late Wednesday. I did the UPS tracking and the truck passed my house 5-6x. Saw it on my ring doorbell. First and last time I’m ordering from them. Got my two pairs though.
I ordered from them numerous times but on returns never again

Finally arrived haha

Definitely a snug fit (maybe like 0.25 sz small), pretty dope shoe imo. Upper is all plastic
IMG_9709.jpeg
IMG_9717.jpeg
IMG_9712.jpeg

Finally arrived haha

Definitely a snug fit (maybe like 0.25 sz small), pretty dope shoe imo. Upper is all plastic
I'm not too sure how to feel about this "Move to Zero" campaign jive.

Appreciate the feedback. Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Glad I sized up a half.

I'll never understand why you guys don't quote or reply to post so I follow suit :rofl:

I have tts and .5 size up and .5 size up is definitely better. They're snug width wise.

Dog, I legit hate it sometimes.

Not to date myself here but I think it's a function of a new generation of people averse to criticism, confrontation or social interaction they don't want to have. Like I've heard stories in the past month where a manager went to talk to their employee about something relating to work, and the employee felt attacked. Another one where during an interview, a non-standard question was posed (think along the lines of 'tell me something about you or an experience you've had that made you who you are today, that's unrelated to the position) and the person bust into tears and ran out.

But thinking about, for example, the nba thread, it's also a way of exclusion. You can talk about someone and unless they're willing to just stay in the thread for pages and pages and read through every single post, you can talk **** about them and not have to ever confront them and it becomes an in-joke. So it forces you to 'buy in' and creates little exclusionary sections within threads.

So like to call out my own behavior here, in some of these threads you have that situation where repeat pics get posted. Today I put a 💯 'like' on somebody who literally just put an eyeroll or a facepalm in a thread. If you're not in the threads enough, you have no idea what that's about. They never quoted that user. I didn't quote that user.

To my credit, I've called them out before, directly, quoted their post and told them exactly how I feel, how they can slightly alter their behavior and turn all their negatives to positives, etc, and they never replied to me. But today I took part in not quoting the person, and just decided to be on the 'in group'.

I mean in one sense it cuts down on drama, cause you know dudes can get all internet tough guy and make a mountain out of a molehill. But on the other hand the vast majority of the time even if there's a little confrontation at first when quoting somebody, it can wind up being just fine. Like me and you went back and forth over "sock day" :lol: a year or two ago and ultimately I think we came out of it being kind of friends, or at least I crack up laughing at most of your posts and gifs and respect you cause you actually ball like I do.
But yeah, these new kids just are not into social interaction in that way it seems. Or maybe I'm talking out of my ***, who knows.

Anyway, I'd probably try these on if I could, since I have had the 3s, tons of 6s, a couple of 7s and one infinity, but dude just went wonky way unstable and as a wide footer if I can't return em, I aint buyin em.

Dog, I legit hate it sometimes.

Not to date myself here but I think it's a function of a new generation of people averse to criticism, confrontation or social interaction they don't want to have. Like I've heard stories in the past month where a manager went to talk to their employee about something relating to work, and the employee felt attacked. Another one where during an interview, a non-standard question was posed (think along the lines of 'tell me something about you or an experience you've had that made you who you are today, that's unrelated to the position) and the person bust into tears and ran out.

But thinking about, for example, the nba thread, it's also a way of exclusion. You can talk about someone and unless they're willing to just stay in the thread for pages and pages and read through every single post, you can talk **** about them and not have to ever confront them and it becomes an in-joke. So it forces you to 'buy in' and creates little exclusionary sections within threads.

So like to call out my own behavior here, in some of these threads you have that situation where repeat pics get posted. Today I put a 💯 'like' on somebody who literally just put an eyeroll or a facepalm in a thread. If you're not in the threads enough, you have no idea what that's about. They never quoted that user. I didn't quote that user.

To my credit, I've called them out before, directly, quoted their post and told them exactly how I feel, how they can slightly alter their behavior and turn all their negatives to positives, etc, and they never replied to me. But today I took part in not quoting the person, and just decided to be on the 'in group'.

I mean in one sense it cuts down on drama, cause you know dudes can get all internet tough guy and make a mountain out of a molehill. But on the other hand the vast majority of the time even if there's a little confrontation at first when quoting somebody, it can wind up being just fine. Like me and you went back and forth over "sock day" :lol: a year or two ago and ultimately I think we came out of it being kind of friends, or at least I crack up laughing at most of your posts and gifs and respect you cause you actually ball like I do.
But yeah, these new kids just are not into social interaction in that way it seems. Or maybe I'm talking out of my ***, who knows.

Anyway, I'd probably try these on if I could, since I have had the 3s, tons of 6s, a couple of 7s and one infinity, but dude just went wonky way unstable and as a wide footer if I can't return em, I aint buyin em.

I would say definitely try them on, I bought a 10.5 and an 11 just be safe. I planning on playing in the 10.5 but if it was too tight, then I'd play in the 11.

I have the Infinity's and they's snug too, many say .5 size up and I can't blame them and I truly understand. But I went with my regular 10.5 in the Infinity's.

Regarding quoting people to ask a question instead of asking the whole board...

That's weird to me, I guess I'm just not used to it but I'll adjust. If I see someone post something and I have a question about their post, then I'm going to ask them about their post instead of hoping that they read the thread and reply to the thread.

But that's just me. Not calling anyone in particular out because that just appears to be the norm and it's done a lot.

But if quote me, I'll answer you.

I laughed when you said the person Burt into tears! :rofl: I guess that person went directly back to a bad experience.

And you're right, it might be a function of the new generation not wanting interpersonal contact and communication. I'm on other message boards and I don't see this. If someone has a response whether it's good, bad or just a question they quote that person.

Again, if that's the way it is here I'll adapt. I don't pay attention sometimes so it might've been going on but I've only noticed it recently.

And "Sock Day" was funny, but actually a real thing because the shoes did cut up socks! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom