kyrie irving + anta basketball

They shoulda gave him his own logo lol but Other than that they look like the last few Kyrie lows

Edit: apparently these are an already released model called the Shock Wave 5

Last edited:
I like those. Anta makes sense. Gordon Hayward. Klay.

I wonder if they're offering him the most money.

Edit: apparently these are an already released model called the Shock Wave 5

Will be interesting to see if he signs with Anta or if he's just doing his sneaker free agent thing.

Saw someone on reddit saying the designer will be Joe Choo, did the way of wade 10 and left for Anta. Also said it's not the shock wave 5.

Damn you’re right

IMG_0437_grande.jpg

Kyrie said something big is gonna happen.

I think we will see a Jordan/Curry/WoW type sponsorship with _________ brand where Kyrie’s name is the name of the brand. Most likely will be a Chinese brand as they’ll have the cash to throw at him and he likely wants nothing to do with American brands because they’ll restrict his speech.

Kyrie wearing the 4's in a run a few days ago.. swoosh not covered.

It would be dope as **** if they brought the line back. Don’t even gotta give him a new model just drop retros lol

Mainly of the 7’s and the Lows from the joints before last. Between Ja foolery and Kyrie having time to reflect hopefully everyone is on some different ****. But most likely he just got tired of taping them ****s up :lol:

Lol, it’s still not even official, and those are just some GR models from Anta

I saw the clip of Kyrie running WR routes, looked like he was wearing the 8s. But idk how old it is

Kyrie said something big is gonna happen.

I think we will see a Jordan/Curry/WoW type sponsorship with _________ brand where Kyrie’s name is the name of the brand. Most likely will be a Chinese brand as they’ll have the cash to throw at him and he likely wants nothing to do with American brands because they’ll restrict his speech.
You think the chinese will allow him free speech? 😂

Back
Top Bottom