Nike Kyrie III

C7mvsNpUwAA5DFs.jpg

Kyrie Irving's latest low price signature model is paying off for Nike. While discussing goals and results for the Swoosh on its Q3 2017 earnings call, Nike Brand President Trevor Edwards crowned Irving as the current king of basketball footwear.

"The Kyrie 3  launched in December and now is the top-selling performance basketball shoe in the marketplace," Edwards said.​

This isn't brand bluffing either: NPD Group sports industry analyst Matt Powell confirms that the Nike Kyrie 3 is beating other basketball models in sales. 

Kyrie Irving's latest low price signature model is paying off for Nike. While discussing goals and results for the Swoosh on its Q3 2017 earnings call
, Nike Brand President Trevor Edwards crowned Irving as the current king of basketball footwear.

"The Kyrie 3
 launched in December and now is the top-selling performance basketball shoe in the marketplace," Edwards said.​

This isn't brand bluffing either: NPD Group sports industry analyst Matt Powell confirms that the Nike Kyrie 3 is beating other basketball models in sales. 

View media item 2378331

Kyrie Irving's latest low price signature model is paying off for Nike. While discussing goals and results for the Swoosh on its Q3 2017 earnings call
, Nike Brand President Trevor Edwards crowned Irving as the current king of basketball footwear.

"The Kyrie 3
 launched in December and now is the top-selling performance basketball shoe in the marketplace," Edwards said.​

because the price is reasonable.

lower the price of kobe's or lebron's and those will be top selling.

I decided to pass. Didn't like the way they look in person. The Swoosh didn't really pop against the white upper and the midsole and part of the upper is shiny. The KDs looked better surprisingly.

just left HOH. Easy pass. shoe is actually wack in person. So glad I didnt order. Wayyy too much white and light grey or whatever. Swoosh is weak. I thought it was going to be way more iridescent. Too subtle. Shoe will def hit the sale racks.

in other news, the KD was sitting right next to it. That shoe is fire bruh.

just left HOH. Easy pass. shoe is actually wack in person. So glad I didnt order. Wayyy too much white and light grey or whatever. Swoosh is weak. I thought it was going to be way more iridescent. Too subtle. Shoe will def hit the sale racks.

Hoped they fixed the heel lock down issue! Did u cop?

I decided to pass. Didn't like the way they look in person. The Swoosh didn't really pop against the white upper and the midsole and part of the upper is shiny. The KDs looked better surprisingly.

I am complete opposite w ya'lls opinion, I think they look so nice in person......had to cop

Back
Top Bottom