Nike Kyrie III

Unless there is some type of zoom in the front AND back or full length, im going to do something Kyrie wasnt doing before Bron returned to Clev., which is pass.

Last edited:
Suprised at the negativity...i think they're strong, im expecting there will be the standard "turn" from yall

Suprised at the negativity...i think they're strong, im expecting there will be the standard "turn" from yall
Potentially, but I'm also getting to the point where I wonder how many shoes do I really need. I was in on the 2s right away starting with the Effects, but these don't evoke the same reaction from me. I think I'll be mostly interested to see what a potential All Star pair looks like, other than that though, I can probably pass. 

Form the Kyrie 1s I had around 10 colorways, but then sold the ones that I did not like in the end, with the Kyrie 2s I got more selective and I will do the same with the Kyrie 3s. The Kyrie 2s I did not like at first, but when the Effects released, I was all over them. For the Kyrie 3s I have that want effect right away!

Wonder if Nathan VanHook helped with the design bumps on the sides are a lot like his art work

Still have about 6 pairs of the 1's deadstock and 15+ pairs of 2's deadstock.
It's took a long time to relise but I wish I went down .5 of the 2's.
Worn like 3 pairs out of my collection and only just accepted that they are a bit big!!
#DumbAss

Worn like 3 pairs out of my collection and only just accepted that they are a bit big!!
#DumbAss

Sell them off. You can recoup. I know it sucks.

What size are the Kyrie 2? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Potentially, but I'm also getting to the point where I wonder how many shoes do I really need. I was in on the 2s right away starting with the Effects, but these don't evoke the same reaction from me. I think I'll be mostly interested to see what a potential All Star pair looks like, other than that though, I can probably pass. 
The BHM Kyries have been nice so far, but yeah the all star pair is the only one I'm very interested in.

Last edited:
#DumbAss
U sound like me but all im gonna do is double sock it, u never know ur foot may grow an inch or two it usually does happen when u get older so id keep em

Sell them off. You can recoup. I know it sucks.

What size are the Kyrie 2? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

They all US 13.
Had training tonight so wore the effects. Same story. I remember reading that guys said the BHM seemed smaller than other colourways, Any truth in this as I may have to undeadstock them and see.
If I could return each one and get US 12.5 I'd do it in a heart beat but pretty much every pair has sold out and cavy be found anywhere.
If I do pick up the What The / Christmas il be going down .5 or even a full size.

If you said this was the Kyrie 1.5 id believe you it's better then the first model but it's a step back from the second

Last edited:
They all US 13.
Had training tonight so wore the effects. Same story. I remember reading that guys said the BHM seemed smaller than other colourways, Any truth in this as I may have to undeadstock them and see.
If I could return each one and get US 12.5 I'd do it in a heart beat but pretty much every pair has sold out and cavy be found anywhere.
If I do pick up the What The / Christmas il be going down .5 or even a full size.
My bhms feel smaller for me for sure

The black and white joints are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Well I like that Nike's actually doing Cavs colorways still, but CW so far are underwhelming 

The swoosh and kyrie logo are in the same color in all of the cw thats why i think thos are ids

these looks more like a regular Nike basketball shoe rather than a signature line

Back
Top Bottom