Nike Kyrie III

Damn those reds are nice. If these don't hit id, those will prob be the 1 pair I get.

Last edited:
reds should've been like the deceptive red kyrie 1. Those were fire and I saw tons of people with them

Damn $185... That's gonna be $200 after tax... Might see what options I can come up with but I doubt I'll cop at that price... Surprised the id option is so
Pricey since the base is $120... I'll end up waiting for clearance like I did on the kyrie 2 ids

Where all the hype at? We finally get what we been waiting for 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Where all the hype at? We finally get what we been waiting for 

I'm in my late 20s now and I just can't get away with playing ball in shoes with no cushioning. $185 for a signature that looks more plain than a hyperdunk and has less cushioning than chucks just isnt for me. But I think ppl will buy these.

Last edited:
I'm in my late 20s now and I just can't get away with playing ball in shoes with no cushioning. $185 for a signature that looks more plain than a hyperdunk and has less cushioning than chucks just isnt for me. But I think ppl will buy these.

You're not lying about that late 20's part...the past year my knees and body have been going downhill outta nowhere. I'm a guard and like to play quick and slash, cut, etc. but finding myself needing more cushioning. So used to playing in Kyrie's and Kobe's but really don't know where to turn now.

Back
Top Bottom