Nike Kyrie III

Anybody ID this model? Do they ever end up discounting ID when the new model rolls around? About to try these for hoops since people seem to favor them over the 4.
i hit up chat when the 25% was going on and they were able to give me a 15% off code. Ordered a Kyrie 3 id for $127

Promising if the event was tabbed as “a look at what’s to come”. So maybe it was just an early release of foams (I don’t follow this shoe but pretty sure it has an actual release date?), city edition 4s (hearing 2/1 release), and rayguns 3s (one can hope!).

The first leaked pics of the rayguns were in an actual kyrie 3 box, not the gold box, so I think we may get them

63456DED-23E3-486C-B0C1-26046B433746.jpeg

Just so happy they made these in a 10. Just waiting for the snow to melt a little more to UnDS.

How do the Kyrie 3s fit? TTS? I've never owned a pair, but might be able to get a pair of the Manga Mentality at a good price. Only problem is they are .5 size up.

The only other pair of Kyries I've tried on were the hybrid model. Went TTS and couldn't even get my foot into the shoe. Is half a size up for the 3s good?

How do the Kyrie 3s fit? TTS? I've never owned a pair, but might be able to get a pair of the Manga Mentality at a good price. Only problem is they are .5 size up.

The only other pair of Kyries I've tried on were the hybrid model. Went TTS and couldn't even get my foot into the shoe. Is half a size up for the 3s good?

they fit like the 2s...
half size up is fine for casual wear

for working out n actual ball i prefer snug fitting shoes

Just a heads up for LA heads they're releasing the remaining Rayguns (16-25) that didn't get dropped in Boston at the LA Sneakeasy event. Will probably be just as poorly handled though.

Just a heads up for LA heads they're releasing the remaining Rayguns (16-25) that didn't get dropped in Boston at the LA Sneakeasy event. Will probably be just as poorly handled though.
assuming for All star weekend right?

My Kyrie 3 id came in...took about 2 weeks before they arrived. Tried to make these look like Grimlock from Transformers G1, pretty happy with the outcome. Then there's my trio: Kyrie 1 "What The KD 6" inspired id, Kyrie 2 "Galaxy" inspired id, and Kyrie 3 Grimlock. (You can see the similar color scheme I've tried to keep)
IMG_3072.JPG IMG_3077.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom