Nike Kyrie III

tried on the 3s at the store and the fit and feel is pretty much like the 2s except the 3s has lots of deadspace on the forefoot
grin.gif
 cushion (if there is any) and support feels the same as the 2s and the heel to toe transition is slightly improve on the 3s
wink.gif
 I prefer the looks on the 2s a little more but it would be interesting see what other nice cw comes out for this model

^^ Haven't seen any performance reviews so far.

Foamer and Nightwing both have Overviews of the shoes on their respective pages.

I wonder what type of insole does Kyrie use when he plays? I doubt someone with knee problems would play in a shoe without impact protection in the front of the shoe.

I wonder what type of insole does Kyrie use when he plays? I doubt someone with knee problems would play in a shoe without impact protection in the front of the shoe.

His pairs are probably loaded with a carbon plate and zoom Air.

How does that textured material feel? I wanna pick these up on Friday

It was way sharper than I thought when I first picked them up. Which was surprising.
The toe is stiff. Nightwing taps it in his video and that gives you a good sense of thenplastic type feel/sound of the front.

Last edited:
I was a 10.5 in the kyrie 1 and a 11 in the kyrie 2....stayed at the 11 for the Kyrie 3 and after a few hours at work in these, they feel great.  Not expecting much out of these for the price point, just like that it's a good looking shoe for $100 (Reward Coupon).

I know everyone likes their shoe to fit differently, I've always liked having close to a finger width of space between my big toe and the end of the shoe.  I know plenty of people that like having their toe right up against the end of the shoe.....to me, that just feels super awkward on my toes and I don't like the pressure it puts on my toenails. 

but how the 1's fit tight as hell

Last edited:
If it's anything like his Kyrie 1s he's probably getting a CF Plate and full zoom [emoji]128580[/emoji]...gladly would have payed 10 bucks more for a zoom bag in the forefoot

Last edited:
So far need every cw. Don't have anything in my collection too similar to Hot Punches, Samurai's are basic but has a nice design plus it's the first cw, and the Black Ice's are on the way. Need iD's too.

Placed my order on NDC using a 20% off I had hanging around. Held the black ice in person and I'm excited to get them in. The slightly higher collar than the 1 has me excited.

Back
Top Bottom