Nike Kyrie III

Am I the only one that can't feel nothing around the toe box? Or is it supposed to be like that.

Got a pair of size 11.5 coming in the mail but just tried on in store and think I could have went with an 11, TTS. Wearing casually.

Imo the cushion in the hardens isn't very good. Probably anything except the Kobe 11 and the Kyrie will have softer cushion

should be way better than these, the cushioning is pitiful lol. I could get more responsiveness in the forefoot with just my barefoot alonelol

Got my Kyrie 3s today and after reading all the reviews/ comments, I compared them to my Kyrie 2s.

In the 1, 2 and 3 I have a 9.5, all shoes feel snug, the 3 actually feels snug the most, but the shoe is also brand new, so that might be a reason.

The laces of the 3 are actually ok lengthwise, you just need to use all available wholes. I always tie my shoes pretty strongly.

I really liked that the 3 has a pretty strong ankle support, despite not having a strap. I wore the left shoe of the 3 and the right shoe of the 2 to get a better feeling for comaprison.

The 2 has a more round shaped sole, while the 3 is more edgy/ sharper, the sole of the 3 feels like a combination of the 1 and 2. The 3 is also wider in the forefoot, just like the 1s were.

The 3 felt just a little bit lighter than the 2.

Designwise I really like the 3s, but I do also really like the 2s.

What I like most from getting a first impression of the 3s is that there is no mentioning of Kyrie's jersey number on the shoe, I like these little sharp edges on the shoe, the big Nike swooshes actually do look good, normally I do not like the super big Nike logos, when it is a players' signature shoe and finally the comfort feeling was very positive.

What I dislike is the wide forefoot area, was not a big fan of that on the 1s either.

The black ice colorway hits the spot in my opinion!

Next monday I will have about 2 hours time to test the Basketball specs of the 3 and then I will share my experience, also in regard to the 2s.

More likely I agree of what u said. After been wearing the 3s for 2 consecutive days just to work the feeling of the outsole is kinda odd~ Similar to the first few wearings in the 2s. But this time the 3s the whole shape of the outsoles is more rounded front and all the way to the back. The 2s has just a "Bump" pivoted point outward at the front but flat in the heel. But I can hardly feel the zoom in the 3s.... Overall, its a performance type of shoes. you cannot expect to be well break in straight out the box. If you have the jordan XXX you know what I mean.

4 ball I would take harden v1 over these. for style ky3 all day.
Agreed, and I even like mids for ball over low tops. 

I don't like most adidas bball boosts because the landing is way too squishy/bouncy for me. I'm not a big guy either. They got it right with the hardens, having enough casing around the boost.

I think the Kyrie's have nice ankle support and padding but they are super super stiff. But I have felt this way about all the Kyrie's so far. Granted, style/casual wise, i think the Kyries are in a different league compared to the hardens.

Agreed, and I even like mids for ball over low tops. 

I don't like most adidas bball boosts because the landing is way too squishy/bouncy for me. I'm not a big guy either. They got it right with the hardens, having enough casing around the boost.

I think the Kyrie's have nice ankle support and padding but they are super super stiff. But I have felt this way about all the Kyrie's so far. Granted, style/casual wise, i think the Kyries are in a different league compared to the hardens.

Well that sucks because most ppl actually watt to ball in these lol

Well that sucks because most ppl actually watt to ball in these lol
I hear that for sure, but just to clarify, i have not liked any of the Kyrie's for ball. not even the 1 or 2. So if you have been ok with those, you should be ok with these.

It's more a compliment to the hardens than a negative critique of the kyrie's if that makes sense.

I hear that for sure, but just to clarify, i have not liked any of the Kyrie's for ball. not even the 1 or 2. So if you have been ok with those, you should be ok with these.

It's more a compliment to the hardens than a negative critique of the kyrie's if that makes sense.

These are my first Kyrie's might return them for the hardens

Anyone think that the samurais would be difficult to cop tomorrow. I know generally kyries arent extremely sought out for but the closest FTL that is getting them is 45 min away and I would rather just get there around opening time to pick them up. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom