Nike Kyrie III

Maybe others will understand what I'm getting at...but even with the complete lack of cushioning, the Kyrie 2 and 3 do have a great heel to toe transition which makes them quite comfortable. With the 3s especially, when I wear them they almost make me feel like I'm walking faster due to the shape of the outsole.

Maybe others will understand what I'm getting at...but even with the complete lack of cushioning, the Kyrie 2 and 3 do have a great heel to toe transition which makes them quite comfortable. With the 3s especially, when I wear them they almost make me feel like I'm walking faster due to the shape of the outsole.
Medial side reminds me so much much of the LeBron 9.

and this is why I'm probably going to return my BHM's
laugh.gif

If I didn't have the Black Ice they would be fine.
haha yea I kind of like the BHM though with the marbled sole. Leather details on the tongue are nice too. At least I got up to a year on NDC to return either. 

Which website release calendar did you see this on ???
It's on the Foot Locker HoH release calander.

Tbh I just wanna know what the "TS" stands for. It might give us an idea of what the shoe could look like.
wow I didnt realize just how similar they made the Black Ices and BHMs 
mean.gif
 nike.
Yeah it's a bit of a shame that they couldn't change the upper of the BHM even *slightly* or even given us some gold hits on the swoosh. Have to admit I do like the BHM more than the Black Ice, but I think they could have mirrored the coloured hits on the Black Ice traction pods with some gold on the BHM.

Either way, both are really good looking pairs, but the fact that I have the BHM now means I might take the Black Ice to ball with outside.

Last edited:

It's on the Foot Locker HoH release calander.

Tbh I just wanna know what the "TS" stands for. It might give us an idea of what the shoe could look like.

Yeah it's a bit of a shame that they couldn't change the upper of the BHM even *slightly* or even given us some gold hits on the swoosh. Have to admit I do like the BHM more than the Black Ice, but I think they could have mirrored the coloured hits on the Black Ice traction pods with some gold on the BHM.

Either way, both are really good looking pairs, but the fact that I have the BHM now means I might take the Black Ice to ball with outside.
Is there a website that this release calendar is on ? Cant seem to find a HOH Footlocker release calendar

Last edited:
I feel like Nike did a ****** job on the marble sole of the BHM. It just looks like a dirty white/grey sole. The execution :x

wait so the all stars that Kyrie wore are actually releasing, cuz I heard that the BHM were the replacement for the ASG

Thoughts?
Holy crap this is perfect. Exactly what I would have expected from the BHM release in the first place. I particularly like what you did with the outsole and the traction pods.

Do you mind taking us through how you did this and what items you used? I'd have paid even more money if the BHMs came with this out the box tbh

Holy crap this is perfect. Exactly what I would have expected from the BHM release in the first place. I particularly like what you did with the outsole and the traction pods.

Do you mind taking us through how you did this and what items you used? I'd have paid even more money if the BHMs came with this out the box tbh

Thanks man. :nthat:

I used a metallic gold sharpie and a red one. I was thinking about adding purple to the area where I left the marbled sole alone. But, I just replicated what the other Kyries 3s have done as far as coloring the pods go, 1 color per 2 rows of traction spikes. Gold has three rows tho because I wanted it to be a very dominant color from the side view. I don't expect the color to stay on the sole well but we will see after I play ball a few times in them.

Anyone play ball in their pair and absolutely love them?

Played in the BHMs last night. I like them. The way the shoe is sort of forces you to the ball of your foot which I appreciate a lot. I didn't notice any discomfort in these. Tractions is great as well. Overall they remind me of the first Hyperfuse, which I loved.

Anyone play ball in their pair and absolutely love them?

imho u gotta pick a pair and wear them all the time, no rotating, the more ya wear these the better and better they feel. still gettin a hotspot every now and then on balls of feet but not like when first wearing em

release some color we never evn seen as an asg shoe ? at this point release the 3 pt contest ones and call it a dai with this asg stuff

The BHMs were the replacement, but now there is an all star pair dropping... that was not worn during the all star game
Well atleast I got something besides the socks to remember this years all star. Cuz I sure didn't get those 1's and the jerseys were trash [emoji]128514[/emoji]

All I know is, Nike better get it together for next year's All Star game in Los Angeles. And with Nike taking over the NBA uniforms next season, there's great potential.

One of the most exciting things to me about Nike taking over next year is that , with consent of the teams, they have the opportunity to overhaul some logos, which could replace that awful thing the Thunder have

All I know is, Nike better get it together for next year's All Star game in Los Angeles. And with Nike taking over the NBA uniforms next season, there's great potential.
U right. Personally I think they been striking out 3years in a row. I'm not even welmed at any of this jazz

Back
Top Bottom