Nike Lebron 17

I don't wanna be negative Nancy but the QC on these were funny money. I'll inspect and cop in person.
Yeah not happy with the way the zoom bags look on the Future Airs it looks so sloppy. I’ll post pics of what I mean. I am most likely going to send these back after playing in them cause the air bags have scuffs on them already, like how? For $200 retail Nike better send some damn near perfect joints especially when they have the audacity to put a “limited” moniker on the shoe smh.

Team early my way.
IMG_20190924_191512951.jpg

just wow, amazing colorway.

Bro they feel so high off the ground. With one shoe on and one off it’s a significant level up when in the 17s.

The containment is surprisingly incredible. It wasn’t that great for me on the 16s, but with how high these are off the ground I can see why they didn’t take any chances with lockdown. Your feet are very secured when you lace them up. I will say the outrigger is nice but with the volume in the heel on the 270 air bag I’m a little concerned with how stable these are in the heel area, which sounds weird but you’ll know once you try them on. They are super super comfy but I wonder what they’ll be like on the court because it’s just a completely diffeeent feel than anything I’m used to. The forefoot zoom is amazing though - feel it right out the box.

Thanks for the breakdown!! Can’t wait to hear your performance breakdown once you get some time on court in em.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom